Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    i can not do cash out even i click on time and when i do click on pyaza it start browsing and end when 2 minute complete without payment..please tell me the solution how to do payout from thebux site

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    well i can understand what you mean and i am assured that your proofs are genuine, rest about we having a "Mole" that is reporting to the thebux admin is always possible not just to the bux to other website admins also ... unfortunately thats one bad side of being/keeping a open public forum
    The good side of the forum could be to share information of how get a payment on The-Bux, not only to sell plugins
    I remember now when I went to University a lot of years ago, a teacher told us:"Please, take NOW the information we offer you FREE, because in the future everybody will charge you to give their knowledge"
    Profetic words
    Have a nice day!

Credits
    how u do payout i can not understand?even i do on time everything when when i click on send button it keeps browing on and on then no payment please give me suggestion for this problem would b very very thankful to u

Credits
    it's kinda tricky to payout in the-bux

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    ok what is going on here ? .. first of all kindly use english both of you and what i gather so far grace why are you angry ? whats wrong ? and to teresa i dont think grace or anyone is going to get any thing by showing fake proofs here... everyone is allowed to share their views/earnings and everything .. thats the whole point of clickers forum.

btw nice earnings their grace...
    Devil: I agree about using english, that´s why I wrote in both languages , basic rules of courtesy.
    I think I have the right to not believe , but anybody has right to insult (and in spanish!! to not to be "caught" by admins ) Anyway, I joined this forum to get plugins, not friends, so, for me, the incident is over .
    Have a nice day.

Last edited by invisibleguy; 10-22-2013 at 02:59.

Credits
    Deleted for your own safety..
    Please do not post your usernames in public, otherwise you'll get caught by ptc admins

Cheers,
    laflour

this nicks in see in proof not actives now
    was to show that there are not false evidence
    thanks

*careful with the one above mine*

mole "now invisible"

Last edited by grace3003; 10-23-2013 at 02:15.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by thirstysea View Post
    how u do payout i can not understand?even i do on time everything when when i click on send button it keeps browing on and on then no payment please give me suggestion for this problem would b very very thankful to u
    Same problem with me Me also tried 22 time but still facing same issue.