PDA

View Full Version : how to make make a minimum of $50 a monthly --libertagia

monotono
02-26-2014, 06:31
Here I am going to show you the different ways through which you can earn money with Libertagia.

In previous posts I talked about the basic free way you can make a minimum of $50 a month. Well, now I am going to introduce all the different possibilities of Libertagia´s referral system in-depth.

The first thing you have to keep in mind is to think about this project as a way to help other people through a financial aid which is more useful than ever in these dark times. Needless to say that even $1 is an incredible aid for people who live in a poor economic situation or country. So at the same time we help others we are advertising for Libertagia, which we will be rewarded monthly.

At this point it is time to analyze the benefits system that Libertagia offers us, and which is based on inviting others:

Libertagia referral

This image shows the different levels of the referral system. In this example you can see how many referrals you can get simply by inviting 5 people and then that people invite other 5 people and so on until the last level. That is an attractive amount of money each month, which is twice for people who upgraded to a silver or golden account.

As you can see it is very easy and it does not require much effort to invite a few people and encourage them to show their friends this system.

Join now, start doing your daily tasks while you grow your net and you will be rewarded with a nice extra cash every month!

REgister here :
([Only registered and activated users can see links])

one item you need to add is your 3 documents (ID card front, back, and a document that certifies your address). but it can be added later to confirm.

facebook group :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]