PDA

View Full Version : MC2.4 PLUGIN [NG] ultimateclix

laflour
12-01-2013, 17:36
ultimateclix.com

resa2410
05-31-2014, 12:03
Its not working, first it said "Connection Error" then after try to connect, it said "Modified Site Scripts". :(

Please update.. Thanks.. :)

Clickersinfo2
06-01-2014, 09:39
I get same error "Modified Site Scripts". sorry it's not working:(
please update plugin.Thank you.!:)

irfancin1
04-15-2015, 10:50
My friends name is incorrect entry site can not be made.
site name: ultimateclixx.com
please update

automoney
04-16-2015, 22:27
why this plugin is in free session but if i generate key said me only upgrade account?...i get 2 warning for this error 3 warning=:mad:banned

marven12
07-01-2015, 03:48
Modified site script

Buddyoli
10-03-2015, 15:36
You guys need to update many plugins in this website. Who the heck is in charge of updating these PTC site plugins?
Ãlmost 80% of these plugins are out of date!!!
Cmon, its annoyng as hell to be browsing the entire forum just to find a handfull of working plugins or websites that are up.
Any idea how you can filter all this out of this forum?
I would like for anyone to tell me where should I open a thread for this topic.
Thanks

joelbf06
10-03-2015, 17:05
You guys need to update many plugins in this website. Who the heck is in charge of updating these PTC site plugins?
Ãlmost 80% of these plugins are out of date!!!
Cmon, its annoyng as hell to be browsing the entire forum just to find a handfull of working plugins or websites that are up.
Any idea how you can filter all this out of this forum?
I would like for anyone to tell me where should I open a thread for this topic.
Thanks

Most of the plugins don’t get update because 95% of the PTC go Scam! just check there last payments and you can se that they stop paying!

Buddyoli
10-04-2015, 13:36
Most of the plugins don’t get update because 95% of the PTC go Scam! just check there last payments and you can se that they stop paying!

I can understand that. What I am asking to the forum admins is to filter out these scam sites so we dont lose hours searching for the good ones. It literally takes days to input all these plugins. And then for nothing...