PDA

View Full Version : How to setup only referal 4 standard ads auto click in cmc2

venupapa
04-30-2017, 16:01
Hello admin please help how to setup clicking only 4 standard ads(referral ads counting) using clickersmulticlicker?

any solution for my doubt,if no,please update selective ads auto clicking in cmc2 in future.....

AND

how to use proxy or vpn shows real ip address, if check whatismyip.com only shows no tor,no proxy = any solution?

Sorry for my bad english

laflour
05-01-2017, 09:48
Hello admin please help how to setup clicking only 4 standard ads(referral ads counting) using clickersmulticlicker?

any solution for my doubt,if no,please update selective ads auto clicking in cmc2 in future.....
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

AND

how to use proxy or vpn shows real ip address, if check whatismyip.com only shows no tor,no proxy = any solution?

Sorry for my bad english
Use anonymous proxy instead of transparent, transparent proxy provides real ip to server.
Refer to mc2guide for proxy setup -> [Only registered and activated users can see links]
If you are using VPN, there is no need to setup anything in cmc2, just make sure vpn is connected properly in your system and it changes your ip accordingly.

venupapa
05-01-2017, 14:51
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Use anonymous proxy instead of transparent, transparent proxy provides real ip to server.
Refer to mc2guide for proxy setup -> [Only registered and activated users can see links]
If you are using VPN, there is no need to setup anything in cmc2, just make sure vpn is connected properly in your system and it changes your ip accordingly.

already i have used the expressvpn,Incase if the ptc sites admin mey be detected,I myself checked in [Only registered and activated users can see links] the result came in as my proxy was detected.So I did't use the vpn or proxy further anymore.

Can any vpn or proxy when used ptc sites that may not detect,which vpn or proxy shows like real ip address to your knowledge if you know please inform me.If there is any options that both of us can be benefited.

07-07-2017, 16:15
already i have used the expressvpn,Incase if the ptc sites admin mey be detected,I myself checked in [Only registered and activated users can see links] the result came in as my proxy was detected.So I did't use the vpn or proxy further anymore.

Can any vpn or proxy when used ptc sites that may not detect,which vpn or proxy shows like real ip address to your knowledge if you know please inform me.If there is any options that both of us can be benefited.

VPN will not show your real IP anyhow.
proxy types 'laflour' already discussed above, use proxy accordingly.