PDA

View Full Version : some plugin dont work with clickersolver

farhahaha
11-07-2016, 18:56
Hi admin, I have sent a report about this problem by email few weeks ago, but i dont get any respond.
so please, answer this one.

I have mc package with clickersolver, and jre 7. some of plugins actually work fine, but some others have problem with clickersolver i guess, everytime i click "start all" some plugins dont work and come out with 5205

help me to solve this, thanks before&after.

laflour
11-08-2016, 16:55
Please provide us with the name of the sites that do not work so we can check it and do what is necessary.

farhahaha
11-09-2016, 19:54
adultbux, advertiseormakemaney, bitsforclicks, buxhit, buxkey, buxlence, buxnificent, carp-pays, claimbitco, clickforbtc, clickmoneymake, cix4btc, croclix, fluteflowptc, fortadpays, fresswapps, humclix, lexiadz, lazybux, matebux, lynkadoo, maxingclix, rbux, revenuecentral, etc.

maybe the site above could work for the others, but for me it doesnt. so please show me what to do to solve this, thanks.

laflour
11-11-2016, 06:48
I've checked a bunch of the sites you provided and are working for me. So, try to start 1 plugin alone, if that didn't work, then use one of them in a new/fresh CMC2.
If that didn't help, then please contact us on admin[at]clickers.info to help you more.