PDA

View Full Version : [Read Me] How to Submit a Website for Review

Devil
08-22-2013, 17:55
Dear Users,

As we know their are a lot of PTC sites now a days and many more keeps launching everyday, so in order to Select that few websites which are actually Legit and paying every one will have to contribute. lets face it after all we want is to get paid for our hard work even if its through plugins. so every member must participate in review of a website.

How to submit a Website for Review..

1.Website Name
2.Website URL
3.Most websites have their general info given on the home page kindly submit it also

for example
EARN UP TO 0.07 per click
EARN UP TO 0.04 per ref click
PAYOUTS, only $1 Minimum
UNLIMITED DIRECT REFERRAL LIMIT
1 Years BuxHost Subscription
GUARANTEED ADS DAILY
NO INVESTMENT NEEDED

Collect as much info as you can from the website

if you already have a Proof for website being Scam or legit than kindly post that too.

Once these conditions are met we will collect as much data possible from users or Internet for any proof of payments or Scams or any such thing which can help us decide if a website is Legit or scam..

Once we have enough data for final decision. i will move the website to appropriate Section accordingly.

Note
Do not make Multiple threads for already known Legit sites or websites which are submitted for review by someone else check before posting, all such requests will be ignored or deleted..

If you have any doubt or proof for a website than you can post it in that particular website thread.

visca
02-16-2014, 02:43
thnx

amitrai
02-27-2014, 17:17
thxx nice helpful info :)

adnanbutt86
04-13-2014, 05:33
very helpful Information..... Thanks

lovely
12-22-2014, 05:29
Dear Users,

As we know their are a lot of PTC sites now a days and many more keeps launching everyday, so in order to Select that few websites which are actually Legit and paying every one will have to contribute. lets face it after all we want is to get paid for our hard work even if its through plugins. so every member must participate in review of a website.

1.Website Name
2.Website URL
3.Most websites have their general info given on the home page kindly submit it also

for example
PAYOUTS, only $1 Minimum
GUARANTEED ADS DAILY
NO INVESTMENT NEEDED

if you already have a Proof for website being Scam or legit than kindly post that too.

Once these conditions are met we will collect as much data possible from users or Internet for any proof of payments or Scams or any such thing which can help us decide if a website is Legit or scam..

Once we have enough data for final decision. i will move the website to appropriate Section accordingly.

Note
Do not make Multiple threads for already known Legit sites or websites which are submitted for review by someone else check before posting, all such requests will be ignored or deleted..

If you have any doubt or proof for a website than you can post it in that particular website thread.

Good guide

lovely
12-22-2014, 05:30
Dear Users,

1.Website Name
2.Website URL

for example
PAYOUTS, only $1 Minimum
GUARANTEED ADS DAILY
NO INVESTMENT NEEDED

Note

Good guide

shalithachess
01-07-2015, 04:10
Tired of waiting for visitors
Sign for this website! You can earn 200$ a day
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is the way you can earn
[Only registered and activated users can see links] :cool:

shalithachess
01-07-2015, 04:12
Tired of waiting for visitors
Sign for this website! You can earn 200$ a day

Here is the way you can earn
[Only registered and activated users can see links] :cool:

or there is another way

mehdidrag
01-28-2015, 09:44
Nice idea,I totaly agree with you

marven12
06-02-2015, 11:05
Hi everyone,
recently i've been hanging aroud diffrent section on this forum,
And i noticed that the review section could be better than this!
People are too lazy to do a review for themselves and post it. :/

So, i've been thinking we can do a several
IMPROVEMENTS ON REVIEWS SECTION:

1/ a post : "TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE A REVIEW: FAST & EASY"
(a noob friendly) and 4 every body else.
It's a kind of TEMPLATE REVIEW for anybody who want to do a review but too lazy to write it! >> they can paste the template and fill it with essential info

2/ REFERENCES & RESOURCES : ( that can go in a separate post)
-SCRIPT License checking for any ptc sites :
exple:

EVOLUTION >> [Only registered and activated users can see links]
NEXTGEN >> [Only registered and activated users can see links]
...ect

- references sites in ptc review: ( that can go in a separate post)
exple: [Only registered and activated users can see links] / [Only registered and activated users can see links]
... ect
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also thinking of other sections:
1/ ESTABILISHED PTC
2/LEGIT
3/NEW PTC
4/ NOT RECOMMENDED (possible scam)
__________________________________________________ _______________________

this is a preview on some ideas i' ve got :D
So, if you are interested let me know so we can set up this .
Or you may know anybody interested or a moderator, plz let me know.

regards

fandi04
02-07-2017, 08:05
Nice Info Man:cool: