PDA

View Full Version : Lacking on the User-Agent

erm3nda
01-19-2016, 09:47
I've noticed that some plugins are not getting the User-Agent.

Example, TrafficMosoon, Expresspaid.

Data:
CONNECT trafficmonsoon.com:443 [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Host: trafficmonsoon.com
User-Agent: Apache-[Only registered and activated users can see links] (Java 1.5 minimum; Java/1.8.0_40)

Even if I reconfigure it's settings User-Agent is not applied.

This is a RISK to users, being easily flagged as NON regular browser.

As DDproxy is not correcly working in Linux, I use Fiddler script to redirect host to Tor proxy. This way expresspaid works again even without a proper UA string.

01-19-2016, 11:16
That apache user-agent is used for [Only registered and activated users can see links] connection (tunnel),
as actual request is sending the user-agent you set in ClickersMulticlicker.

For Linux users :
install:
sudo apt-get -y install squid
add to string: "[Only registered and activated users can see links] 127.0.0.1:1080" to file /etc/squid/squid.conf
restart your computer

It's upto you , how you configure squid for your chaining purpose(tor or something else).

erm3nda
01-19-2016, 18:45
No matter what's the reason, it's exposed. Fiddler is good enough to rewrite User-Agent string, or redirect connections to a proxy.

Can't be User-Agent be applied to that tunnel too?

01-21-2016, 05:41
No matter what's the reason, it's exposed. Fiddler is good enough to rewrite User-Agent string, or redirect connections to a proxy.

Can't be User-Agent be applied to that tunnel too?

I discussed with multiclicker Developer regarding this a long ago , It's just a tunnel connection . No data is being sent here.