PDA

View Full Version : PTC Review(New Site) Wizibux- - Paypal - Payza - Min Lim. $2

advert
10-20-2015, 14:23
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Firstly i want to welcome all our members and future members that will join Wizibux and let me thank you for choosing our services and wish a bright future for everyone.

We are a real PTC business opportunity. We plan on staying long being stable and paying all our members. Our main focus will be on getting advertisers to be able to sustain Wizibux which is a very important step for a PTC Business also we have managed our prices and earnings in such a matter to create a certain balance and create that win-win situation we need to have.

We worked hard to create a sustainable PTC and a profitable system aswell for everyone. It wasnt easy but i hope we succedeed and we will be with you a long time from now on.

For now we accept just 2 payment processors that you can to withdraw your money or invest: Paypal and Payza. We plan to add more in the close future.

For any problems or questions be free to send ticket or ask through our Forums. We are online most of the time and will gladly answer and help you in the fastest time.

Thanks for choosing Wizibux and good luck with your earnings.

Wizibux Team

Click: 1x0.02 4x0.01 1x0.001
Paypal Payza
Minumum Lim. $2

REGISTER HERE LINK JOIN ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links]