PDA

View Full Version : New Release : Introducing ClickersMulticlicker

10-17-2015, 18:21
From today ,
We in-spite of Posting Multiclicker Plugins , we will Post plugins for another version of Multiclicker, we will be calling it ClickersMulticlicker.

You can download clickersMulticlicker here : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Both Windows and Linux version availible.

How to Migrate from Multiclicker2 to ClickersMulticlicker :
*proxy and browser files of MC2 will work in clickersMc2.
*use account converter for converting your Mc2 accounts. you can get it here : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Plugins are now .csite plugins , and accounts will be .caccount

Since ClickersMc2 is Native application , It provides comparatively better performance then Mc2.
(No JRE need to be installed)

If you need any help for converting your accounts/plugins you can email us to [Only registered and activated users can see links]

sharkyvargen1
08-06-2016, 07:42
hi

when i unpack cmc2.5.9 and try to start, i get the command window or 2 sec then dissapears, can u help? or is my computer screwed?
best regards

laflour
08-06-2016, 10:23
hi

when i unpack cmc2.5.9 and try to start, i get the command window or 2 sec then dissapears, can u help? or is my computer screwed?
best regards

Contact us on skype clickers.info

Right now latest version is 2.5.10_release2 . Download latest version from [Only registered and activated users can see links]

kyyleeru
10-17-2016, 07:36
the latest version does not work, then opens the black window closes immediately and the program does not start.

10-17-2016, 08:47
the latest version does not work, then opens the black window closes immediately and the program does not start.

Contact us on skype : "clickers.info" , mentioning same problem above.

DragonForce
10-18-2016, 20:28
The latest version don't working!!!!!!:mad: The program don't starting.

hart
10-19-2016, 07:30

ClickersMulticlicker 2.5.10_release2 does not work (Skype is not good, do not speak English)

10-23-2016, 11:07
The latest version don't working!!!!!!:mad: The program don't starting.

ClickersMulticlicker 2.5.10_release2 does not work (Skype is not good, do not speak English)

Try first release of 2.5.10 => [Only registered and activated users can see links]