PDA

View Full Version : earn by promoting free tv shows and films

Kasmat
09-07-2015, 21:13
Files Tube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Provides Free Licensed TV shows and Movies.

They also pay affiliates to display widgets on their website or share them via social media.

When a user clicks through your affiliate links/widgets and watches TV or Movies you earn.

Rates vary by country of your users. However rates for United States go as high as $50 cpm, and average $20 cpm.

Payments are automatically made on the 10th of each month, assuming you have reach the minimum payout for your chosen payment option. Sums under the payout minimum roll over to the next month.

Minimum payments are $20 via Payoneer ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or $5 via PayPal.

Refer more affiliates and earn a bonus 20% of what your referrals earn.

Widgets and links contain your affiliate id, so if a user goes through your widget or link to watch TV or films and
later becomes an affiliate they will become your referral.

Link with Referral - Files Tube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Mundi
09-08-2015, 00:52
They banned me when I had enough to withdraw. Many others too. They ban for everything. For traffic exchange fake refs etc.
I don't recommend this site.

Kasmat
09-08-2015, 20:31
how long ago was this?...back when they did files not films?..under the old management? or recent?