PDA

View Full Version : BOT MegaVisitas 1.0 Web Traffic Boost for FREE!

silverxd20
08-17-2015, 06:48
[Bot MegaVisitas

Hello everyone, in my first Thread i come to share with you the first version of my bot develop in Java, this Bot will help you to send several visits to your site web and Boost your Traffic, if you page is new and you wanna appear in Google, yahoo, bing etc... you have to send many visits to your site and grow up in the Alexa Rank, so with this bot you can do that work for you, this type of program are selled in internet for 20$ or 30$, my bot do the same and its Free :D

And that is not everthing, if you dont have a page you can use it to send several visit in pages "Pay to promote" (PTP), shortener Links, page that pay for upload Images like DamImage.com, etc... the is for the app is your decision ;)

Features for Version 1.1

Some bugs from the last version are fixes.
​ Now is more powerfull and was incrase to 50 Threads to do more fastter the process
​ Added several UserAgent that change everytime a proxy is loaded
​ The interface was modified a little and the program is more stable

Features for Version 1.0 Beta

Send several visits with different proxys.
​ Until 30 Threads to do the procces more Faster.
​ Proxy timeout select until 30 seconds (Default 12 seconds)
​ Internal proxy checker, only use proxys alive and discard dead proxy
​ Referer textfield to simulate that an Url is posted in that web (You can put some foro or web page)

Enjoy everbody!! :cool:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download it in his official Page
And the password too is inside

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

farido
08-18-2015, 15:37
password please bro

michele
08-19-2015, 11:35
password thanks :)

lefihiwo
08-20-2015, 05:08
It does not execute javascript on a site, does it?

silverxd20
08-20-2015, 05:11
It does not execute javascript on a site, does it?

This is an Http bot and only send visit direcly to a server, why? what got in mind?

Azahares
08-23-2015, 04:45
Thanks 1.1 works a lot better

THD
08-23-2015, 08:04
can anyone tell me if it works on adf.ly or not!

silverxd20
08-25-2015, 21:08
can anyone tell me if it works on adf.ly or not!

the bot send visits to every page you like, with adfly can works because the bot send requests to server, but all depends the list of proxy that you use, if there are no in the black list of adfly... just try it!!

ayala3
10-03-2015, 20:02
hola amigo me puede ayudar necesito ese bot no lo puede descargar de la pagina no se por que