PDA

View Full Version : Earn $0.2 Daily + $0.5 per ref. 2-3 minutes investment. Very easy. Payment proof.

Sadman
11-25-2014, 04:56
Hello,

Gift Hunter Club ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) is the typical site where you earn points by watching videos, taking surveys, offerwalls, listening to radio, etc.

Points are worth: 250 points = $2. 530 points = $5. 1000 points = $10. So $0.01 per point if you cash out $10 (min is $2).

Payments are very fast through Paypal and Payza (NO FEES!! - at least on Paypal - see proof). You can also trade points for Gift Cards for many online shops.

There's an easy (and legal) method to make 20 points a day in just 2-3 minutes. Most of that time is non-dedicated so you can do other things.

You can potentially earn more if you use your pc a lot. Just open the radio, turn volume off and introduce a captcha every 30 mins. You earn 0.5 points per captcha.

Also, for every referral that makes 50 points you earn 50 bonus points for yourself plus 10% of what your L1 referrals earn and 5% for your L2 referrals.

Site is recommended and super trusted (since 2012). They make regular contests and I think it's the one who PAYS THE MOST for the tasks you do (surveys, etc).

Register with my referral link HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and I'll PM you the method to easily make 20 points daily.

HAPPY EARNINGS!!!

PROOF: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (I tried to insert the image but it didn't work :confused:)