PDA

View Full Version : ( Very Important for all Members here )

hammam1
10-04-2014, 11:20
Hello friends.....

we all here very upset because the boss not answer us and many people will lose them vip member here

without earn anything from the ptc sites , because the most of plugins need update and there are some

beautiful ptc sites , no plugin for it until now , so , i have idea , we all here should ask the boss to learn

someone from us how to create plugins for ptc sites ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, many members here are smart such as

( white ) or ( locas01 ) or ( Jawaaz ) , ,and if the boss think to learn one of them how to create plugins

this will help all members here , really many members here left this site ,,,, so please boss learn someone

from the above members how to create plugins for ptc .

thanks for the all

10-04-2014, 18:07
Hello guys,
My Internet connection was not working for some days.
I was stacked up with some personal reasons also, now everything is perfect around me m
We will have "stiffer" as moderator, he will active mostly times.
And I am also going to give my full time to the forum from now.

Hope I can fullfil your expectations..

Stifler
10-04-2014, 18:12
Thank you Boss

Hope we get more plugins faster :)

ihebdandouna
10-04-2014, 20:19
we will see how it will be because many plugin nead update also there is some paying new site neead plugin

hammam1
10-04-2014, 21:05
Hello guys,
My Internet connection was not working for some days.
I was stacked up with some personal reasons also, now everything is perfect around me m
We will have "stiffer" as moderator, he will active mostly times.
And I am also going to give my full time to the forum from now.

Hope I can fullfil your expectations..

Ok boss,,,but,,,( stiffer ) can make plugins or update for the plugins ??? because you should have someone with

you help you to create new plugins and help you to update plugins