PDA

View Full Version : The VIP membership is expensive

clickone
06-05-2013, 19:38
they should see the possibility of lowering the price of VIP membership
Note that you do not win easily $ 5 every month with PTC, as many are scam or investment made to cash
the price is not very accessible, less if you do not have many referrals.
or extend the term more than 1 month.
insurance will have more VIP registers.
regards !!

NLS
06-05-2013, 22:28
these keys are lifetime and they works for any update so you pay now 5$ for over 300 plugins
+ you can make keys for your friends or if you making fake refs
sharing is prohibited but you can always make key for your friend, family who will know??
only if I see our plugins on some webpage with your or some of the members ref link that member will lose vip or be banned!
how much time needs to click 300 sites manual?
with mc2 5 min
we give you time and time is money:cool:
how much time needs to make 300 plugins and all updates
if I give you vip for 2$ and split to 3 (laflour,8055,me)
my earning from one sale of 300 plugins is 0.66$
lets say I make 30 sales(9000 sold plugins) my earnings =20$

I think 5$ is to low!

I was been close to shutdown site thanks to 8055 we will be online cuz he give me free hosting
this site is online almost 1 year and
laflour earnings from this site =0$ and he is 4 member
my earnings=-0$

if you like site please support 5$ is not much if you not get in first month you will get next + all free time you get

clickone
06-06-2013, 00:10
mmmmm......I do not know ....... I am not newbie .
I spent almost two years in the PTC, I have become 300 PTC, with this and other bot, so I say it is not easy to take $ 10, $ 5 for membership and $ 5 for the clicker.
not easy to get referrals.

300 plugins do not work to perfection never
Why?
_scam
_closed
_investment
_problems plugins
_updates
_error coneccion
_modified script
_etc, etc.

draw their own conclusions:
_how many members have the site?
_how many VIP Member?

why not do a survey?
few would pay $ 3.00 VIP membership?
bid for a month at a low price and then increase the price

regards

06-06-2013, 06:08
mmmmm......I do not know ....... I am not newbie .
I spent almost two years in the PTC, I have become 300 PTC, with this and other bot, so I say it is not easy to take $ 10, $ 5 for membership and $ 5 for the clicker.
not easy to get referrals.

300 plugins do not work to perfection never
Why?
_scam
_closed
_investment
_problems plugins
_updates
_error coneccion
_modified script
_etc, etc.

draw their own conclusions:
_how many members have the site?
_how many VIP Member?

why not do a survey?
few would pay $ 3.00 VIP membership?
bid for a month at a low price and then increase the price

regards

not easy to get referrals :
You can make fake accounts with proxy and cleaning your cookies.. Multiclicker supports maximum account you make.

we have banner advertising scheme with plugins.. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Advertise your legit site banner and get referrals ..

$ 5 for membership and $ 5 for the clicker :
Why we take 5$ ?
Just because as NLS explained , no site/forum runs free..
you have to pay for hosting approx . 20$/per month for good server + 10$ for domain charges..
We update plugins as per request section on regular basis.
we are just making community of clickers and we demand money make forum live..
Big Point : we are using anticaptcha techniques in plugin. you will not find buxhost/aurora plugins with captcha bypass anywhere.

300 plugins do not work to perfection never :
If u are getting any site who does not pay. advertise ptp sites with them. this will convert your money to earning.

few would pay $ 3.00 VIP membership? :
Purchase Yearly/half yearly membership to get law price
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
our server have to handle more traffic of plugins .. but we get same amount money..
Would you decrease price if you are at position of us ?

I hope You Understand..

clickone
06-06-2013, 13:19
look .... I have 7 plugins on this site.
-3 Upgraded to the VIP section, then I will not have access to updates.
-1 Is scam.
-I only have 3 that generate about $ 0.01 per day.

you think it is easy to have $ 5 in this way ?

sorry ..... respect their position.... but... I do not share

regards !!

NLS
06-06-2013, 15:00
there is 260 free plugins and I think min 30 is legit
sorry but it is not my problem that you have only 7
tell me why I need this site?
I do not need this site I can make plugins just for me and go to swimming rest of day:cool:
and not sit here and answer on your attacks
cuz my earnings from this site == 0$
we are here to help you and we asking 5$ for our hard work

clickone
06-06-2013, 15:39
does not sit you attacked
I am just giving my view (very personal)
just that, nothing more
the site is yours, do what he pleases
enjoy swimming

regards !!

laflour
06-06-2013, 15:43
yea ! enjoy swimming NLS >:

mohanjackie
07-13-2014, 18:24
5$ is too much

but we need to understand...

they pay for hostings

and plugins take time..

5$ doesnt matter for their hard works..on updating every plugins .takeing care of members ,replying to them..giving time for us..

LIVE LONG CLICKERS.INFO

maralh
07-30-2014, 00:13
these keys are lifetime and they works for any update so you pay now 5$ for over 300 plugins
+ you can make keys for your friends or if you making fake refs

But for plugins updates should be bought vip again
Please make plugins for free or at least for those who were previously vip

grace3003
07-30-2014, 13:27
$5 is very small price,
I use +40 plugins
and all work well
but,,,,, for what free plugins ?¿?
admin work is not easy

AngelicDevilTel
07-30-2014, 23:25
This is the way I see it; $5 can be considered too much and $5 can be considered reasonable depending on who you talk to. The bottom line is that these are some of the best plugins around and they have minimal problems compared to other ones I have found online.

At the same time I will say this, hosting is expensive yes, but why not get a VPS (Dedi) that you pay for on a yearly basis?
I mean, for the traffic you get I am sure you can pay once a year instead of once a month. Of course I don't know what kind of hosting you are on so that comment might be irrelevant.

I would like to see this forum last for a long time. But PLEASE can the ads be less intrusive? I hate the pop ups; the interstitials are fine but ther popups and opening new tabs is annoying.

ejpm
07-31-2014, 05:29
I think the $5 monthly subscription.. is very cheap for a forum like this.. considering the fact that this forum shares exclusive and premium plugins that you can't find anywhere else.

That's why I joined here.. I found out that all the existing blogs and newbie forums claim that they provide working plugins for PTCEVO, Aurora etc. are coming from clickers.info alone..

Me myself can prove that.. I'm almost got scammed from a blog claiming that he/she has a working plugins for a specific ptc website, (which I've been looking for the longest time) only to found out that when I was about to receive the script package.. I saw the watermarking of "clickers.info" and then I went here to confirm..

Then I ask for a refund on the blog owner and if he don't return my payment.. report him to paypal.. I was lucky enough to get my money back. ;)

I'll definitely get a VIP sub here.. once I get my earnings on ptc websites that I run on multiclicker which are the FREE plugins. ;)

Once I get $5.. purchase the VIP then profit!! ;)

I'll be staying here on clickers.info!! :cool:

07-31-2014, 09:03
This is the way I see it; $5 can be considered too much and $5 can be considered reasonable depending on who you talk to. The bottom line is that these are some of the best plugins around and they have minimal problems compared to other ones I have found online.

At the same time I will say this, hosting is expensive yes, but why not get a VPS (Dedi) that you pay for on a yearly basis?
I mean, for the traffic you get I am sure you can pay once a year instead of once a month. Of course I don't know what kind of hosting you are on so that comment might be irrelevant.

I would like to see this forum last for a long time. But PLEASE can the ads be less intrusive? I hate the pop ups; the interstitials are fine but ther popups and opening new tabs is annoying.

I appreciate your views and thoughts.
popups are only for free members.For vip members there is only one popup per six minute.

We need some extra source of earning , because we are giving almost our full time to serve this forum.more VIP members and more PTC referral signup , inspires us to do the job.

Thanks.

Jawaaz
09-03-2014, 15:51
[Only registered and activated users can see links]