PDA

View Full Version : helppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!

fari
09-27-2014, 22:59
hi admin
i have 3Q plz answer them:
1) if used the plugins and later update the script of ptc site and if used the previous plugin for the site,undoubtedly, i've banned from the site. my Q is "how to understand update the script site in the minimum time?" and "where show the version of script in the site?(some site not show in below the site)"
2) What happens if i clicked the "Error logs" or "ptcwall" or "logger" in the login details then start?
3) do you make for other soft like "mytools" or "ptc toolkit" or.....? or if you know the other site (the good and up todate site like your site) that do this, plz introduce them.

Stifler
09-28-2014, 17:18
Very short answers

Answer 1

Check clickers daily , you can get updated plugin

Answer 2

They are a part of plugins , plugins will click ptcwall ads too
You can click or unclick those columns , its upon you

Answer 3
mc2 is the best tool for ptc clickers , so clickers is only creating plugin for mc2
Try to avoid using other autoclicker

Upgrade your account to vip and get access to every plugin and VIP Discussion Panel

fari
09-28-2014, 23:32
thx stifler...:)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
"can used the seo software for this?"
for example: supposed script site of one of the your 200 sites is [PTCEVO 5.0] and tomorrow update script site to [PTCEVO 5.5] and you don't know which! now,my Q is "how you to understand, update the script site before turning on the multiclicker andin the minimum time?" (you must get a negative money,maybe to know it if you not banned ) and supposed the clickers didn't understand this, in on time and quickly.