PDA

View Full Version : Cointellect. soffware earn from 1 euro to 98 euro per day using the power of your com

coinvip
08-22-2014, 12:16
registration by invitation (MP)

I would like to share with you this method of profit that I found a very interesting English forum and I'm using right now. Since you are one of the first to start you can make lots of money (in fact you can also join your friends and win a percentual gains them) and I want to give importance to the fact that you can start with this absolutely FREE without taking any of your own pocket. You can charge with Paypal or Doge / BTC Coin.

This method consists of sharing power (computing power) to your computer (so you can earn without investing anything) or 'renting' more power calcolo company for you to earn more. The company that allows us to receive these gains is called CoIntellect.

Here at once find some FAQs copied directly from the website of the company and at the end also find a link to register.

Why use CoIntellect?
CoIntellect is an innovative mining company in the cloud fast, reliable and safe use. CoIntellect provides hash rental services with 24/7 support and ongoing fees. We allow users to buy power hashing and we enable mining to contribute to a pool.
In addition, we make is easy for you to take advantage of the phenomenon of criptomonedas.

What I have to do to make money?
First you must register using an invitation. Once you are registered you need to download the software is called undermining miner. Sorry, Coin Miner can be run on all supported Windows operating systems.

How does the software work?
The advanced software functions using computational CoIntellect CAPACITY your graphics processing unit (GPU) and a central processing unit (CPU) for hashing.

What is the average load of the GPU? Is there a risk of overheating?
The mining software can be configured to use the capacity of your GPU to 100%. Alternatively, you can reduce the load on your GPU if you wish. With proper ventilation and running no risk of overheating graphics card without overclocking.

How does the performance of my computer affect my earnings?
Computers with more efficient equipment will provide better power and better power hashing hashing means better profits.

How much can I earn?
Although there are no limits to what you can earn a user, their total earnings depend on a number of factors, including but not restricted exclusively: the power of hashing, the difficulty of the network, prices and profits criptomonedas affiliates.

When will my earnings available to be withdrawn?
Profits are available to remove throughout the day. The affiliate commissions are issued every 14 days.

How I can increase my income?
a. Increase the power of hashing staff
b. Purchase contracts hashing
c. Refers to service more users

Can I win free?
Yes. Users can earn revenue by installing our software mining: Coin Miner. We also have our affiliate program is absolutely free.

How do I receive my winnings?
Winnings can be collected through PayPal or criptomoneda of your choice.

How much I can earn by my affiliates?
Our affiliate program encourages existing members to invite new users to the platform CoIntellect. To encourage the process, our members take a 10% commission.

What are you waiting for? Start now to win in 3 simple steps:

1) registration by invitation only (MP)
2) Download the software (currently works only with Windows, but soon will also work on other operating systems)
3) Run the software and remeber to enter your unique license key (it appears in the website at the top eleven you login) on mining software.

If you want to join your friends to upload your gain, once you've identified on the site, you need to go to the menu on the left called Affiliates and then click on Invitations and ally you can generate your code invitation that you can give to everyone you know to register.

coinvip
08-23-2014, 12:31
1- [Only registered and activated users can see links]
2 -[Only registered and activated users can see links]
3- [Only registered and activated users can see links]
4- [Only registered and activated users can see links]
5- [Only registered and activated users can see links]