Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan3 View Post
Right now I am using version 2.3 exclusively. I thought the .site files belonged in that folder (I assume that's what you mean by plugins). It was working too like it was logging into the sites (most of them anyway) correctly and doing the clicking. I made some money. Pretty lulzy if my dumb ass wasn't even supposed to put them there in the first place.

Anyways you've been a great help while I've been a frustrating noob asshole. Usually I figure things out on my own, not this time it seems.
Thats ok no prob at all ... and yes .site file belongs in that folder and yes plugins mean .site files the reason i asked why you putting them in site folder is i thought you trying to do something by removing and adding files again and again in site folder

now as you said you are using 2.3 i would like to tell most of the plugins are getting updated to 2.4 now so try to move on to 2.4 it is fast got more options and you can use mouse for catchas etc.

and you dont have to change the serial key in plugins every time once you have generated a key just keep it safe with you
you will only need to enter it again when you are adding the plugin again in MC2 suppose you got a error bad serial key or the plugin has been updated you will have to remove the plugin than add it again at this point you have to paste your serial key again along with login details