Hybrid View

Credits
    ok what is going on here ? .. first of all kindly use english both of you and what i gather so far grace why are you angry ? whats wrong ? and to teresa i dont think grace or anyone is going to get any thing by showing fake proofs here... everyone is allowed to share their views/earnings and everything .. thats the whole point of clickers forum.

btw nice earnings their grace...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    ok what is going on here ? .. first of all kindly use english both of you and what i gather so far grace why are you angry ? whats wrong ? and to teresa i dont think grace or anyone is going to get any thing by showing fake proofs here... everyone is allowed to share their views/earnings and everything .. thats the whole point of clickers forum.

btw nice earnings their grace...
    Devil: I agree about using english, that´s why I wrote in both languages , basic rules of courtesy.
    I think I have the right to not believe , but anybody has right to insult (and in spanish!! to not to be "caught" by admins ) Anyway, I joined this forum to get plugins, not friends, so, for me, the incident is over .
    Have a nice day.

Last edited by invisibleguy; 10-22-2013 at 02:59.