Article: clixblue

1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Credits

Jump to Comments

clixblue

5 Comments by 8055 Published on 09-13-2017 05:59
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] PTC autoclicker : Multiclicker 2 Plugin In attachment ..
    *Use latest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for .csite plugins.(Don't use 2.5.10 or lower,else you may have errors)
    *Use Latest version of[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] before you start this plugin.

Updated to V0.0.12

Similar Articles:
    Attached Files
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] PTC autoclicker : Multiclicker 2 Plugin In attachment ..
    *Use latest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for .csite plugins.(Don't use 2.5.10 or lower,else you may have errors)
    *Use Latest version of[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] before you start this plugin.

2. Total Comments 5

Comments

Credits
    dear friend iam getting error in mc2.5.10 please fill login details even after entering all login details .what to do?
    please give ur email id to contact u.i have joined family clix under ur refferal.also when extracted mc2.5.10,my antivirus deleted file hstart as virus.pls reply urgently.thanksmy email

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sanoy View Post
    dear friend iam getting error in mc2.5.10 please fill login details even after entering all login details .what to do?
    please give ur email id to contact u.i have joined family clix under ur refferal.also when extracted mc2.5.10,my antivirus deleted file hstart as virus.pls reply urgently.thanksmy email :*************
    Make sure you are using software "Clickers Solver" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ..
    hstart is used to launch application without CMD window.(if you wish you can launch ClickersMulticlickers2.5.10_r4.exe directly.
    send email to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    It Ask me for bin where can i find it ???

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jonfillip View Post
    It Ask me for bin where can i find it ???
    I think you mean "pin", just enter any 5 digits if you don't have a pin in your account.

Credits
    thank you work fine