Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits

Make some quick money!!

Hi,
    Today I found a cool website that pay's you to login. You can only login once per day and for each login you are payed $0.001. Now that may not seem like much but keep on reading. If you can refer 4 people and your referrals do the same and each one logins 30 days per month, you can earn $3145.76!!!

That's not all! You already know that for every login you get paid 0.001$ but there is the possibility to increase this value, in fact you can buy earning units to maximize your earnings. What are earning units? They are simply little amounts of money that, invested, generate a perpetual income.

How much is an earning unit and how is invested? An earning unit is just one cent of dollar (0.01$) and is invested in Forex that is a very profitable market working five days per week. How many earning units can be bought? There is no limit: someone would say "sky is the limit", we instead prefer to say "your wallet is the limit".

How much an earning unit will produce and can be refunded? An earning unit will pay you 0.00001$ everyday you login and it can be refunded at any time without any loss. If you don't buy earning units you'll earn 0.03$ monthly, if you buy an earning unit then you'll earn as much as $0.0303.

Paid to login is giving FREE ADVERTISING to all of its members.You can submit one 468x60 banner that will rotate and it will be seen by all the members.It is easy to add the banner,when you are in your back office just click my settings.

Now you will probably want to know if there are any payment proofs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Minimum required per payment: $0.01 for Perfect Money, $0.10 for Paypal, 1$ Payza/SolidTrustPay.

If you would like to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Happy earnings,
    P

PS: If you ain't too good at getting referrals then PM once registered and I will send you a guide for this site.