Hybrid View

Credits

Gomez Peer Zone - Earn by leaving the program on! (less shady than alternatives)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Gomez PEER is a secure java application that runs in the background of your PC and leverages your system’s idle resources (such as unused processing power, RAM, and bandwidth) to test the performance of many of the world’s most popular websites.

They payout every month once automatically to your PayPal account.

They're handled by a legit and existing company, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. That's a huge plus factor! And, I haven't heard any negative reviews about them yet.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Biggest negative with this site is that you can do it for months and get paid nothing as they have a pending system. At any moment your account can become pending (and starts off pending) meaning your computer still has to process information but you will NOT get paid. but still worth a try i guess

Credits
    Yeah, that's the only negative on the site, as they don't explicitly say how to get an 'Active' account status. It just happens after some time of using. I guess to avoid getting 'Pending' status is to use the program as often as possible. I doubt they'll set accounts with good online and processing time to pending.

Credits
    i registered that site but still account status shows pending....

Credits
    It takes some time. It's not an instant activation. They determine first if you're actually actively using their program.

Credits
    Just a warning ive used this programm for (40,200 minutes) still not activated, and it is constantly going on sites with viruses that my anti virus keeps picking up. There are bound to be a view that my AV will miss

Credits
    is this legit? i would like to see some proof