Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    i always rent RR, but they banned me too :lol:
    Some sites doesn't count renting RR as an investment. Not sure about Probux though

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    send them a support ticket if you are sure u did manual & clicks maybe they will unsuspend you
    i have read that they have ban a lot of ''innocent'' members and then unsuspend them after the victim contacted the scamadmin of probux

i was banned for multiple accounts in the past

PS.the teaching of this story is:aaaalways use mc2,this way u dont loose your time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    well somewhere i think on probux , neobux if you cash out at once after reaching a minimum balance they ban your account this is just a thought .... if you instead have invested a bit in renting ref may be they wouldn't have but m not sure about this
    1 week before before I request my 1st payout, I used $1 to extend my 5 referrals. This is not investment? I don't this so.

@Devil, do you got payment from this shit of PTC? Many people say they got payment from it, I don't know that they use autoclicker or no.

But why me? Before I'm sure that this ptc is promising and I was read PTC-Investigation not recommended this ptc. So I serious to manual click until cashout, because many member got payment.

I sending them support ticket that can give me log about I use auticlicker. But support ticket not answered right know !!

This is unfair Probux shit !!!!

Banned
    Credits
    pROBux paid me ,,,, 2 month ago,, without MC2 (1000%)...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by joybubulan View Post

@Devil, do you got payment from this shit of PTC? Many people say they got payment from it, I don't know that they use autoclicker or no.

I sending them support ticket that can give me log about I use auticlicker. But support ticket not answered right know !!

i never made a account on probux so far i thought about it but i havnt yet i never get enough time ... wait for their reply on ticket les see what they say

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by joybubulan View Post
    1 week before before I request my 1st payout, I used $1 to extend my 5 referrals. This is not investment? I don't this so.

But why me? Before I'm sure that this ptc is promising and I was read PTC-Investigation not recommended this ptc. So I serious to manual click until cashout, because many member got payment.

its in the scam section in PTCi because of the their shitty past,onbux etc

Credits
    yes probux have banned me too... after 5 months click , well i use sometimes greasemonkey script .. when i trying to cash out about 7$ it banned me. now i registered again to try whether it will scam or fu****r

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ravindra View Post
    yes probux have banned me too... after 5 months click , well i use sometimes greasemonkey script .. when i trying to cash out about 7$ it banned me. now i registered again to try whether it will scam or fu****r
    again?

Credits
    Best irony of Probux: Once I got banned and they said that I used multiple accounts!

Then I asked them that why would I create multiple a/c when I don't have any DR's. LOL

Then they didn't gave me a reply! :lol:

Credits
    same i got baned and yes i use script for click but now i have plugin for 2.3 version with grid support and i create 15 or 16 account now and all use in multiclicker but for sure i dont want withdraw money i promote my blog on probux and this work fine for me when i use 4$ for 2500 click i got many referrals on other site

P.S now i colecting 50+ working proxy and i will all use for probux

Last edited by Stifler; 10-31-2013 at 12:28.