[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Bitconnect Coin Review & Tutorial- Earn up to 40% Per Month

What is BitConnect Coin

BitConnect Coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest on investment. This means anyone holding BitConnect Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.

Do you wish you could secure your future with financial stability in a safe way? Are you tired of Centralized banking and the misleading promises of third party lenders?

Gain financial freedom with a secure and practical alternative to centralized banking. With Cryptocurrency, you are on the path to financial independence you have always wanted with a secure method to achieve it. Identity theft, lack of personal connection with banks and incentives that never pay off become unbearable when you want to make your money truly work for you. This is not an investment tool; it is the investment tool you need to jump start your financial security!

Visit website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Investing in Bitconnect Lending

You can invest BitConnect coin in Bitconnect lending platform exclusively from the BitConnect Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Bitconnect trading bot and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.

Just follow the steps below and in no time you’ll have your Bitcoins working for you.

Visit the website address below and register.

1. Deposit bitcoins first

Visit BCC trading page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Simply Click on "Green Button" to get your BitCoin deposit address.
Once bitcoin sent to bitcoin address you will see unconfirmed transaction appear with pending confirmation on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. It will be fully confirmed and available for trade with 3 bitcoin network confirmation. It can take around 30 minutes or more time depending on bitcoin network so do not worry and wait quietly.

2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Once you see balance in your BitCoin wallet visit BCC trading page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Simply Fill in buy BitConnect Coin (BCC) form for your desired price and click "Buy BitConnect Coin" Button.

(Remember: Your bitcoins goes into your escrow account until successful trade execution if your bid price is lower than seller ask price).

3. Lend or Invest BitConnect Coin (BCC) from BitConnect wallet

Once all your BCC filled in your BitConnect wallet, go to your user Dashboard and press the “lend BitConnect button”. The invest Bitconnect box will appear. Enter the amount you wish to lend or invest in USD.
After you have read the terms of service, rules and regulations and agree to the terms, check the small box.
You may now choose to "pay from a BitConnect wallet" using the buttons on the bottom of your screen.
Once you have click to pay from a BitConnect wallet, a confirmation box will appear. Hit the “confirm button”.
You will see confirmation message, stating “payment completed.” You did it! The transaction is completed. Make sure you should have require BitConnect Coin amount in your BitConnect wallet.

*How to Get 100% COMMISSION Back*
I am giving back 100% COMMISSION on your first lend. (Yes! the full 7% bonus Return on Bitconnect Instantly )
If you lend: $100 get $7
If you lend: $1,000 get $70
If you lend: $10,000 get $700
If you lend: $100,000 get $7,000
Please feel free to send me a text at +923122283128 (same number for whatsapp). or email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Please include bitconnect username, how much you lent, and your bitconnect deposit address. Please let me know after you sign up and before you lend.)
My sponsor name is: "farhan23925" (to put in the sponsor field when you register.)
Referral URL:- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Note:-
1. Send me your User ID.
2. Send me your BCC address (BCC Deposit Address)
3. Don't send me BTC Deposit Address just send me BCC Wallet Address Otherwise payment will be lost.
4. You have to wait 24 hrs after send Email or Text msg.
5. Before send I'll check your ID in my downline then I'll send payment