Hello, I have problems and I can not use almost any plugin.
I can only use 7 of 24 that I have in the program.
The problem is that I update Chrome, and asks for permissions to activate the Java, which I did, but the plugins that need Java, are those that do not work, some directly give me the "plugin error" and others give me A captcha of those of the bridges, or the street signs, etc. And then solve them gives me bad login details, but I try to enter from the browser and the data works correctly, I would like to know if it may be for the Chrome update or because I have finished the membership, but I thought that the membership alone Served to have more key generation. From now thanks, and I hope your help to solve the problem, I'll leave some captures to see what happens to me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It seems problem like you updated chrome version and chrome driver not updated yet.
I am working on auto-detection of chrome version and set driver automatically , will release it soon to make sure user don't have to update themselves.

For now check your driver version, if required update to latest version.
and for Google captcha in CMC2 you can simply enter.
in case number 2, 3 and 5 are right images.
still,if you are having problem email to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]