Credits

Question How to setup only referal 4 standard ads auto click in cmc2

Hello admin please help how to setup clicking only 4 standard ads(referral ads counting) using clickersmulticlicker?

any solution for my doubt,if no,please update selective ads auto clicking in cmc2 in future.....

AND

how to use proxy or vpn shows real ip address, if check whatismyip.com only shows no tor,no proxy = any solution?

Sorry for my bad english

Similar Threads:

Administrator
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by venupapa View Post
    Hello admin please help how to setup clicking only 4 standard ads(referral ads counting) using clickersmulticlicker?

any solution for my doubt,if no,please update selective ads auto clicking in cmc2 in future.....
    Current plugins don't support it, if you have specific requirements email us to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

AND

how to use proxy or vpn shows real ip address, if check whatismyip.com only shows no tor,no proxy = any solution?

Sorry for my bad english
    Use anonymous proxy instead of transparent, transparent proxy provides real ip to server.
    Refer to mc2guide for proxy setup -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you are using VPN, there is no need to setup anything in cmc2, just make sure vpn is connected properly in your system and it changes your ip accordingly.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by laflour View Post
    Current plugins don't support it, if you have specific requirements email us to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Use anonymous proxy instead of transparent, transparent proxy provides real ip to server.
    Refer to mc2guide for proxy setup -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you are using VPN, there is no need to setup anything in cmc2, just make sure vpn is connected properly in your system and it changes your ip accordingly.
    already i have used the expressvpn,Incase if the ptc sites admin mey be detected,I myself checked in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the result came in as my proxy was detected.So I did't use the vpn or proxy further anymore.

Can any vpn or proxy when used ptc sites that may not detect,which vpn or proxy shows like real ip address to your knowledge if you know please inform me.If there is any options that both of us can be benefited.

Credits
    already i have used the expressvpn,Incase if the ptc sites admin mey be detected,I myself checked in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the result came in as my proxy was detected.So I did't use the vpn or proxy further anymore.

Can any vpn or proxy when used ptc sites that may not detect,which vpn or proxy shows like real ip address to your knowledge if you know please inform me.If there is any options that both of us can be benefited.
    VPN will not show your real IP anyhow.
    proxy types 'laflour' already discussed above, use proxy accordingly.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] PTC autoclicker : Multiclicker 2 Plugin In attachment ..
    *Use latest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for .csite plugins.(Don't use 2.5.10 or lower,else you may have errors)
    *Use Latest version of[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] before you start this plugin.