[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a link shrinker, which pays you from every click you get to those links ! How much do they pay ? Adloc.us pays up to $.50 to $4.00 for 1000 click on your link.

How can i get traffic ?

There is various ways to get people click on your links, I will tell some of them here and give you a little hint how to use them ! So, Let’s begin.

1- Youtube Method :
i) . You find a popular youtube video, And download it to your computer using one of the free Youtube downloading sites clipconverter.cc.
ii) . Now you re-upload the video you downloaded to your own Youtube account, And title it similary, or close as possible as the original up-loaders title.
iii) . Now post Adloc.us links in the description. (NOTE: Youtube wont allow adloc.us links, so you want to use some other URL Shrinker to mask the link. i.e bit.ly or tinyurl.com )
iv) . Now Post your video on facebook group to get views on your video.

2- Forum method :
This is also one of the well-known methods, Just post links to forums. Doesn’t need a lot of explaining. Easy and quick way to get clicks !

3- Craigslist method :
This is one of the fastest ways to get clicks! Getting Craigslist clicks, isn’t just posting your links in ads. Craiglist has banned the use of Adloc.us in posts. So what you need to do, is use some URL Shrinker (i.e bit.ly or tinyurl.com) and you can get your hands on the millions of views per day !

4- Sharing link on twitter method :
Just create a account on twitterfeed and create a feed using your Adloc.us api key and then connect it to your twitter account.
you can search for this process on the internet you will be easily able to find it.

More method read - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]