WHAT IS WAVESCORE?
Wavescore is a new upcoming social website. Think if Facebook paid you for to connect and send out friend requests that allows you to monetize your social network the Owners of this company has figured this out and they are extending the invitation to all people that will help build a network though our friendship base and reward you for doing just that.
REGISTER LINK ONLY BY INVITATION
HERE IS MY LINK [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

HOW TO EARN?
Now beta version of wavescore is running, so now you have nothing to do just invite your Friends and Family by your refer link and follow my steps to earn fast!

1) Clicking 15 Slides Daily You will get 10 points for every slide clicked
10*15=150 Wavescore!
[ATTACH=full]30738[/ATTACH]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

2)Sharing Videos[ATTACH=full]30733[/ATTACH]

After Adding video you need to click on preview and you will be redirected on url to share

3)Get Views For Earning Fast
You need to copy url and refer it with twitter after you need to put on any traffic exchange and you will start to earn 5 wavescore for 1 views!
2500 wavescore=1$

4) Follow Everybody In future it can help you to grow your team and earn fast!

5)Getting Fast Referrals
You can use onlinechat.co.in (is global chat)
Tip: You need to register as Female so you will get attention and a lot of indians will pm and [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]You need to spam on chat and say that you are searching hot male they will catch and will need to say : -if you want method to earn 5-10$ with social media write me-
[ATTACH=full]30777[/ATTACH] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]ENTER IN FIRST CHAT (IS BEST FOR GETTING REFERRALS[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][ATTACH=full]30779[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]30782[/ATTACH] HOW ARE YOU SEEING THEY CATCHED EXPLAIN WHAT IS AND YOU WILL GET REFERRALS THAT WORK UNDER YOU!

6)Make Youtube Video and add it on your profile page of wavescore
(making video will make wavescore profile more legit)[/COLOR]

HOW TO CLAIM REWARD?
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/COLOR]

After reaching minimum amount 10$ you will able to cash out
Payment are made every monday at 12 AM PST (PACIFICAL TIME)
Here are shown list of gift cards (for now no Paypal)[ATTACH=full]30734[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]30735[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]30736[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]30737[/ATTACH]

PUT YOUR LINK SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU AND YOU DO THE SAME SO YOU WILL EARN X25 HIGH FIVE!

JOIN NOW OUR WAVESCORE GROUP FOR VIEWS EXCHANGE AND FOR HELP!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If you need any help comment here or pm me on tbn

I'VE READEN NOW THE FIRST MEMBER TO BE ROCKSTAR WILL WIN A MASERATI! ( YOU NEED to reach 1,000,000 wavescore)