Credits

some plugin dont work with clickersolver

Hi admin, I have sent a report about this problem by email few weeks ago, but i dont get any respond.
    so please, answer this one.

I have mc package with clickersolver, and jre 7. some of plugins actually work fine, but some others have problem with clickersolver i guess, everytime i click "start all" some plugins dont work and come out with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

help me to solve this, thanks before&after.

Similar Threads:

Administrator
    Credits
    Please provide us with the name of the sites that do not work so we can check it and do what is necessary.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    adultbux, advertiseormakemaney, bitsforclicks, buxhit, buxkey, buxlence, buxnificent, carp-pays, claimbitco, clickforbtc, clickmoneymake, cix4btc, croclix, fluteflowptc, fortadpays, fresswapps, humclix, lexiadz, lazybux, matebux, lynkadoo, maxingclix, rbux, revenuecentral, etc.

maybe the site above could work for the others, but for me it doesnt. so please show me what to do to solve this, thanks.

Administrator
    Credits
    I've checked a bunch of the sites you provided and are working for me. So, try to start 1 plugin alone, if that didn't work, then use one of them in a new/fresh CMC2.
    If that didn't help, then please contact us on admin[at]clickers.info to help you more.