Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Serial Key Change & Backwards Compatibility

First of all, great site.

Now on to my noobiest of noob questions:

How do I change the serial key of a plugin? Like where do I go/what do I do to view the serial key to change it.

Are multiclicker 2.3 plugins compatible with multclicker 2.4?

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan3 View Post
    First of all, great site.

Now on to my noobiest of noob questions:

How do I change the serial key of a plugin? Like where do I go/what do I do to view the serial key to change it.

Are multiclicker 2.3 plugins compatible with multclicker 2.4?

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.
    1.As you are standard member yet you will get 1 credit per 3 hours 1 credit = 1 serial key for a website. (if you become VIP you can generate Unlimited keys)

2.No MC2.3 plugins will not work with MC2.4 or vice versa

3.You cannot delete a key once its generated in order to get it deleted you have to contact 8055 through PM with following below procedure to get your Key deleted

clickersusername < space > siteusername < space > sitename

for more information Read the thread below

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Devil; 08-28-2013 at 04:53.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    1.As you are standard member yet you will get 1 credit per 3 hours 1 credit = 1 serial key for a website. (if you become VIP you can generate Unlimited keys)

2.No MC2.3 plugins will not work with MC2.4 or vice versa

3.You cannot delete a key once its generated in order to get it deleted you have to contact 8055 through PM with following below procedure to get your Key deleted

clickersusername < space > siteusername < space > sitename

for more information Read the thread below

Firstly thanks for the help.

With the serial key question I understand how to get it. I have already generated a key my question is how do I replace it in the plugin. Like how do I open the SITE file to edit it. I'm a total noob so this might have the most obvious answer.

Again thanks for the help.

Credits
    Firstly thanks for the help.

With the serial key question I understand how to get it. I have already generated a key my question is how do I replace it in the plugin. Like how do I open the SITE file to edit it. I'm a total noob so this might have the most obvious answer.

You dont have to edit the site file .. i am taking you dont know anything about MC2 ?
    lets start from the beginning than
    1. You download MC2.4 from below link

2.Create a account on any PTC website given in Free section (you have done it already) and download .Site file(attachment you have done it already)

3.Generate a key for the website username (you have done this too)
    4. Extract MC2 and run MC2 win exe file

5.click "File > Load> (Select .SITE file and click open)
    6.now again on MC2 click ADD button on top left corner
    7.on new window you will see the Website name you just loaded in Step 5
    8.Select that website and Click Login details (left side panel)
    9. here you have to enter your "username for ptc website and its password" here in below box " enter your serial key you generated for the website"
    10.Click ok
    11. You will see your website added on main page of MC2 now just simply select it and click start on top

you will get a popup to enter the captcha for the website later it will start and click your ads

Let me know if it you got any question..

Credits
    Oh and this is unrelated to this so maybe I should create another thread (don't want to clog the forum. For some reason after removing my plugins from the site folder and then putting them back at least half aren't showing up in multclicker.

Credits
    Oh and this is unrelated to this so maybe I should create another thread (don't want to clog the forum. For some reason after removing my plugins from the site folder and then putting them back at least half aren't showing up in multclicker.
    My first question to this is why are you removing plugins and adding them again in Site folder ?
    and even if you are doing it make sure you put MC2.4 plugins in MC2.4 site folder as 2.3 plugins will not work with 2.4

Credits
    My first question to this is why are you removing plugins and adding them again in Site folder ?
    and even if you are doing it make sure you put MC2.4 plugins in MC2.4 site folder as 2.3 plugins will not work with 2.4
    Right now I am using version 2.3 exclusively. I thought the .site files belonged in that folder (I assume that's what you mean by plugins). It was working too like it was logging into the sites (most of them anyway) correctly and doing the clicking. I made some money. Pretty lulzy if my dumb ass wasn't even supposed to put them there in the first place.

Anyways you've been a great help while I've been a frustrating noob asshole. Usually I figure things out on my own, not this time it seems.

Credits
    Right now I am using version 2.3 exclusively. I thought the .site files belonged in that folder (I assume that's what you mean by plugins). It was working too like it was logging into the sites (most of them anyway) correctly and doing the clicking. I made some money. Pretty lulzy if my dumb ass wasn't even supposed to put them there in the first place.

Anyways you've been a great help while I've been a frustrating noob asshole. Usually I figure things out on my own, not this time it seems.
    Thats ok no prob at all ... and yes .site file belongs in that folder and yes plugins mean .site files the reason i asked why you putting them in site folder is i thought you trying to do something by removing and adding files again and again in site folder

now as you said you are using 2.3 i would like to tell most of the plugins are getting updated to 2.4 now so try to move on to 2.4 it is fast got more options and you can use mouse for catchas etc.

and you dont have to change the serial key in plugins every time once you have generated a key just keep it safe with you
    you will only need to enter it again when you are adding the plugin again in MC2 suppose you got a error bad serial key or the plugin has been updated you will have to remove the plugin than add it again at this point you have to paste your serial key again along with login details

Credits
    Thats ok no prob at all ... and yes .site file belongs in that folder and yes plugins mean .site files the reason i asked why you putting them in site folder is i thought you trying to do something by removing and adding files again and again in site folder

now as you said you are using 2.3 i would like to tell most of the plugins are getting updated to 2.4 now so try to move on to 2.4 it is fast got more options and you can use mouse for catchas etc.

and you dont have to change the serial key in plugins every time once you have generated a key just keep it safe with you
    you will only need to enter it again when you are adding the plugin again in MC2 suppose you got a error bad serial key or the plugin has been updated you will have to remove the plugin than add it again at this point you have to paste your serial key again along with login details

Ok all of this makes sense.I finally got the whole serial key thing. In case the plugin has a bad serial key error there will be a section to put in a key in the log in area, kind of like some sites require an email.

As for 2.3 and 2.4, why not use both. My 2.3 was an installation, while the 2.4 is just an exe. Right now I assume there are more plugins for 2.3 and the site I got my plugins from has them for 2.3.

My only problem now is that like half of them don't show up in multiclicker. In both 2.3 and 2.4. I initially moved the plug ins from 2.3 to 2.4 to test if they would work (this was before you answered my question), they didn't (plug in error). Then I moved them back to 2.3 now half don't show up at all.

Credits
    give a try, copy the contents of site folder to a fresh MC2 ( download new one and extract )