hey i don.t know how many admin in this site but u don.t do any work these days why don.t u add new admins and learn them to do the plugins or update the plugins that need an update when i join to clicker.info i tought
that i will earn money as i want but i.m here from 2 month ago and didn.t get even 10 dollars all u do is do one plugin and we sign up as your refs as well so u may get 5000 ref or 10000 even and we all we got is 10 or 20 refs and the only way we got money is to do the asd every day so we can get a little money and the proplem that even that won.t work with anyone beacuse the plugin always has a proplem plugin error or bad serial or bad login data or bad capetcha even if u do the capetcha correct now i have about 250 site i sign up in them many scam and the working is a plugin pproplem so can any admin tell me how we earn money as u said in clickers .info u can make mony as u want now i didn.t even get 1 dollar and i spen about 16 hours in only the ptc and clickers.info u don.t have to be selfish like that we also want to make money like u so u don.t post tyhe plugin and we sign up as your refs and u recive your minuim cashout from your frist day and we when two weaks ends the plugin be courpeted and we don.t get any cent so u should add new admins to the site and learn the to do the update for the plugin and if u want to do the post with your refs it.s not a proplem but we want to earn anything
i spend about 3 months learning HTML CSS PHP JAVA SCRIPT ANY ADMIN COULD GIVE me A GUIDE OR ANY THING TO UPDATE THE COURPTED PLUGIN for the members u don.t have to worry u got all the refs from the frist plugin even if i update i won.t take refs from u or u could change the name of the site and write clickers.info a way to make the admins only earn money beacuse i tierd from this and i can.t do 250 ptc site with my hand every day i.m not invisible or something
there must be not less than 10 admins and if u think that i wrong why not try to fix all the plugins for the members and don.t tell me to do a post in the update beacuse i won.t but 100 site to update beacuse no one is gonna answer me or do any thing beacuse the admin earn money not have a time to make us earn any little all u want from us is to be your
refs so u could earn more and u don.t care if we don.t get 1 cent
I GET DISPOINTED FROM THIS I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON IT AND DON.T GET ANY MONEY I.M ABOUT TO GIVE UP SOON
please can any admin tell me what to do