Hello friends I present this PTC system rather interesting collection .. well I explain in this web has a fairly classic View Advertisements AdGrid microjobs system including a Ptc common options. The detail that the difference is the time to cash as this has a point system for rented referrals. That is to collect in need to have points that are RR (rented referrals) where each point you have is 1 € you can remove, one very important thing is that when applying for a payment will reduce the points according to the amount you have requested , For example, subtraction 20 Referrals which will give you 20 points when applying for a payment of 10 € you subtracted 10 points and for the next collection know you can only withdraw10€ any more because there are only get 10 points, the only way removing more than 10 € in this case would Renting more .. Referrals are as referrals? Good referrals are fixed tinen Robots and0.03€ per day for each referral and these are rented by a gain infinite time.

In my case I spent about 70 € for membership level 4 (value of membership24€), which generated a day with just my clicks 0.43€ per day plus 0.03€ each RR. and I bought 70 RR! which leads me 0.03€ * 70 Daily RR = 2.1€ + 0.43€ per day for my membership = 2.53€ per day.

Month results without RR + Membership lvl4 : 0.43€ * 30 days = 12.9 € / month (RR)

Results a month with RR : 0.03€ * 70RR = 2.1€ * 30 days = 63 € / month (RR only)

Results a month with Membership lvl4 and RR : 0.03€ *70RR = 2.1 * 30 days = 63€ + 12.9€ = 75.9€ / month

Personally I see it's going to take some time with this system of payments that depend on rented referrals Robots that are so there will not be lost due to inactivity.

Proof of payment

Here are my link so that you can log-(I'll take very little profit from my referrals but unless so thank you for sharing with you the possible option of making money from home): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Do not miss this opportunity !! A greeting and I hope that you may win a lot of money !!

Payment methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, Skrill, AlertPay and Neteller.

Payout : 5€

P.D: Sorry for my bad English