WARNING!
This is a referral thread. I will receive $40 for each person that signs up using my link. This is still FREE MONEY only based on referrals.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

QuestOfNews.com Company is an agency which presents current news from leading world’s mass media.
Our clients are news sites owners, who want to increase amount of readers and raise their popularity.

What’s in this?

As of March, you will earn $7 per news read (before it was $5). Read 35 fresh news on site daily. Minimum that you can get is $250 a day…that would be $2000 a week!!!

Spread the referral link in Facebook and other social networks and get $40 per involved partner. Get $20% from his daily earnings.

What are you paid for?

Mass media wants people learn current news from their site and they are ready to pay for that. They pay for news readers and we pay 70% of that sum for your work.

Account Status:

a. Once signed up you will have the “beginner” status.
b. To change status, you need to read 30 news
c. “Active” status + 30% daily earnings
d. “Professional” status + 70% daily earnings

How?

1. Choose any news.
2. Click any news and read.
3. Each news would normally last maximum of 9:00 minutes (based on the post but I don’t think it does because I get to click the confirmation immediately).
4. Solve the task to prove you are not a bot.
5. Click confirm.
6. The money will be charged to your balance.

Maximum of Possible News To Receive: 35

Payment Details:

Per News Read: $7.00
Per Referral: $40.00
Method: Paypal or Payza
Days: Every 14th days
Minimum Payout: $1400

On Calculation:

$1400 / $7 = 200 news needed to read
200 / 10 (min news) = 20 days

Surely 20 days will not fall on the payment date therefore you need to work this out with a few referral.

Good Luck!

Click my link if interested: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Screenshot:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]