Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    $5 is very small price,
    I use +40 plugins
    and all work well
    but,,,,, for what free plugins ?¿?
    admin work is not easy

Credits
    This is the way I see it; $5 can be considered too much and $5 can be considered reasonable depending on who you talk to. The bottom line is that these are some of the best plugins around and they have minimal problems compared to other ones I have found online.

At the same time I will say this, hosting is expensive yes, but why not get a VPS (Dedi) that you pay for on a yearly basis?
    I mean, for the traffic you get I am sure you can pay once a year instead of once a month. Of course I don't know what kind of hosting you are on so that comment might be irrelevant.

I would like to see this forum last for a long time. But PLEASE can the ads be less intrusive? I hate the pop ups; the interstitials are fine but ther popups and opening new tabs is annoying.

Credits
    I think the $5 monthly subscription.. is very cheap for a forum like this.. considering the fact that this forum shares exclusive and premium plugins that you can't find anywhere else.

That's why I joined here.. I found out that all the existing blogs and newbie forums claim that they provide working plugins for PTCEVO, Aurora etc. are coming from clickers.info alone..

Me myself can prove that.. I'm almost got scammed from a blog claiming that he/she has a working plugins for a specific ptc website, (which I've been looking for the longest time) only to found out that when I was about to receive the script package.. I saw the watermarking of "clickers.info" and then I went here to confirm..

Then I ask for a refund on the blog owner and if he don't return my payment.. report him to paypal.. I was lucky enough to get my money back.

I'll definitely get a VIP sub here.. once I get my earnings on ptc websites that I run on multiclicker which are the FREE plugins.

Once I get $5.. purchase the VIP then profit!!

I'll be staying here on clickers.info!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDevilTel View Post
    This is the way I see it; $5 can be considered too much and $5 can be considered reasonable depending on who you talk to. The bottom line is that these are some of the best plugins around and they have minimal problems compared to other ones I have found online.

At the same time I will say this, hosting is expensive yes, but why not get a VPS (Dedi) that you pay for on a yearly basis?
    I mean, for the traffic you get I am sure you can pay once a year instead of once a month. Of course I don't know what kind of hosting you are on so that comment might be irrelevant.

I would like to see this forum last for a long time. But PLEASE can the ads be less intrusive? I hate the pop ups; the interstitials are fine but ther popups and opening new tabs is annoying.
    I appreciate your views and thoughts.
    popups are only for free members.For vip members there is only one popup per six minute.

We need some extra source of earning , because we are giving almost our full time to serve this forum.more VIP members and more PTC referral signup , inspires us to do the job.

Thanks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] PTC autoclicker : Multiclicker 2 Plugin In attachment ..
    *Use latest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for .csite plugins.(Don't use 2.5.10 or lower,else you may have errors)
    *Use Latest version of[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] before you start this plugin.

Credits
    5$ is too low as a fee for such a nice multiclicker plugins plus we save so much of time,8055 ,nls are coders,they deserve respect and earnings for their hard work,it is not easy to make a plugin ......IF YOU ADD ALL THE SITES available TO MC2.4.8 in VIP membership,,,you might get above 20$ in 1 month,so you should not complaint about 5$ ..Nothing is free in this world @clickone