Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elad View Post
    Dont worry you will receive it that i can promise you. when i first tried it i was skeptical at first but after a few hours i continously receive ads not low value ads but high value. when you reach 1 $ recycle the site(your website with cpm or blog +linkbucks/shorte.st or ptp method to earn extra) you sent for traffic again. you will gain 0.55$ with it and when the time comes you earn fast 1$ buy ads from PV account to gain more. so if you have 5 at campaign then its ok or if you want to increase it theen its up to you.. your earning will be fast after 1-2 weeks since you are starting..

Happy earning.. by the way i sent you the autopilot did you receive it?
    d
    Thanks I've recieved more ads with higher value (even 0.17$). Thanks for the method and the autopilot it's really cool.

Credits

News!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grodt View Post
    d
    Thanks I've recieved more ads with higher value (even 0.17$). Thanks for the method and the autopilot it's really cool.
    Im glad you like it..I will PM all my refs or email you of the UPDATED METHOD when its finished(even auto on clicking activation ads)

Credits
    elad, my package now expired and I think that I misunderstood you cause of your English. Please explain what you meant under you will gain 1.55$ after it expires. I didn't recieve any money and my package expired.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by grodt View Post
    elad, my package now expired and I think that I misunderstood you cause of your English. Please explain what you meant under you will gain 1.55$ after it expires. I didn't recieve any money and my package expired.
    You bought the upgrade right?the 0.05$ to get priority to receive higher value ads..and also when you click at my account you will see at the bottom(example shown below)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

the upgrade will make sure you will earn or you will receive 1$ plus worth of ads of 1$ you purchase..
    on the picture above you will see also how much you earned for the 1 $ worth of recycled ads..thats why you must click the activation ad to get more BAP free and also for the ad you purchase you will get 3100 BAP so if you have higher BAP the higher the chance you will get high value ads..thats why you noticed you will get higher value ads soon and sometimes even bigger than the 0.1$ you receive..at first when i started i receive priority of 0.1$, due to increasing BAP i get 0.3$ then 0.5 then 1$ value ads as your BAP increases..Due to increase daily of your BAP due to buy ads or activation ads you will earn 1$ fast, you will notice that in 3-5days

by the way sorry for my bad english

Credits
    UPDATE: autopilot wont work on captcha..so you have to do it manually..

Credits
    minimum cashout via paypal for the time being is 5$... earned 0.5$ in 2 weeks. kinda slow as i gambled too much with my BAP... Any one who's interested in bot/clicker can PM me or msg me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also a video tutorial to how to use my auto clicker(bot) does not solve captcha tough! link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For availing my bot you have to register on my referal link. Sorry for already registered users!

Hope am not breaking any rules here. Happy earning

@elad sorry if I have hijacked / bumped into your thread.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    minimum cashout via paypal for the time being is 5$... earned 0.5$ in 2 weeks. kinda slow as i gambled too much with my BAP... Any one who's interested in bot/clicker can PM me or msg me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also a video tutorial to how to use my auto clicker(bot) does not solve captcha tough! link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For availing my bot you have to register on my referal link. Sorry for already registered users!

Hope am not breaking any rules here. Happy earning

@elad sorry if I have hijacked / bumped into your thread.

No worries..i can understand!!just be careful using bot bro..!hope you earn more with it..

Last edited by elad; 06-13-2014 at 17:55.

Credits
    I just want to thank this guy for showing me this site! Heheh it's been 7 months I total invested 50$ already have almost thousand bucks. It was totally unknown back then but know almost 600 000 members
    And don't use the autoclicking software it will get you banned.

Credits
    Posted twice by accident

Credits
    just Registered under u pm plz