PDA

View Full Version : ............Autopilot 15 - 20 $ ..........

amhase
04-08-2014, 07:02
What you need......Registration at following sites....
4pp.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (ptp site works with jingling too)Bot 1 and 2
imgeaner.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(Mass ur image link with twitter and then put into jingling and hitleap )
imgino.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(use bot only which has link below)Bot 1
imgtiger.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(use bot only)Bot 1
wikinut.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(works with all method)Bot 1 and 2
Maptp.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(works with all method)Bot 1 and 2
boostza.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(An autosurf to promote ur links and also u can earn money with it and works for linkbucks links)
skrill.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(no hitleap but can use jingling and bot)Bot 1 and 2
ptpgrlla.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(bot only)Bot 1
imagetwt.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(bot only)Bot 1
promote.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(jingling only other method give slow points)Bot 1 and 2
simplyptp.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])bot 1
mediafixe ([Only registered and activated users can see links])( works with bot 1 and 2 and jingling and hitleap)
BOT
Download LINK ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
BOT 2
Download link ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
how to add links to Bot 2
[Only registered and activated users can see links] .html

jpbux
04-08-2014, 14:28
which bot for which site ?

amhase
04-08-2014, 16:08
which bot for which site ?
Just edited for you ok........

elad
04-09-2014, 01:46
your payment proof of imgearner, imgino, imgtiger and imgtwt?

manoj4
04-09-2014, 11:46
not work both bot 1st one not connect to internet and 2nd one not english version:mad:

elad
04-09-2014, 14:01
That bot 1 works.. it works for adf.ly and linkbuck but due to few people are using it you dont receive hits more compare to hits send, i have used it for adf.ly, for Bot 2 i dont use due to lot of virus it gives
Methods to earn online ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

amhase
04-09-2014, 14:06
not work both bot 1st one not connect to internet and 2nd one not english version:mad:

It works for others check your .netframework version.

amhase
04-09-2014, 14:07

It works for others and cannot say anything other than this.

elad
04-09-2014, 14:29
It works for others check your .netframework version.

I Agree with you

jpbux
04-09-2014, 14:44
bot 1 and bot 2 both work or anyone can be used ?

juliusms
04-09-2014, 14:53
i can get banned if i use thats bots?

amhase
04-09-2014, 16:37
i can get banned if i use thats bots?

Use bots as i mentioned then the risks are less however i cannot guarantee if u get ban or not.....

elinvertor
05-04-2015, 20:03
They are working?