PDA

View Full Version : Real simple and fast way to make some extra cash

dgslima82
03-21-2014, 13:44
Good evening.

I guess most of you already heard about this, bet for those who didn't, here it goes ;)

PaidViewPoint is a survey site, wich takes into account your demographics to send you the surveys that are most relevant to you. You start off with some trait surveys, and for the initial survey you earn automatically 1$.

Then, you recieve at least one trait survey per day, wich is valued at 0,03$ each. By completing this survey, not pnly you get the money, but your trait score increases, and as it rises so does the value of the surveys you take.

When your trait score is high enough you star getting surveys valued at 0,50$; 0,80$...

each survey (10questions) takes two minutes top and you don't have to write, just check some boxes. You get an e-mail each time a new survey is available. Minimum cashout is 15$, the site is verified and has been paying for years.

This is my referral link, it would be apreciated if you register under it (I only earn 1% for each referral cashout, but hey, each cent counts) :cool:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Good earnings