PDA

View Full Version : PROMOTEPAY(new site)+Payment proof

elad
03-17-2014, 15:37
PromotePay is Profit Share URL Service. It is same such as other URL shortener but we pay depend on our profit, so the rate will always change everyday.

You have 4 different ways to get P$ :
1. MIV (Manual Interstitial View) *not working for now*
You can only get earning from this by legal way (manual click) but it has the biggest earning. Check RULES below!

2. AIV (Automatic Interestial View)
You will automatic get redirected to your site and get earning after 20 seconds. You can promote this using any Traffic Exchange.

3. BBV (Big Banner View)
Your site will be shown as an iframe before it get redirected. You can use iframe for this.

4. JLCode (Jingling Code)
You can only use this by using Jingling, check Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

FAQ

JLCode is unique code and can only be generated by staff. Put JLCode to your Jingling like picture below.
You can request the code here Jlsoft ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

How many JLCode can i have?
For now Free user only have 6 JLCode maximum. You can buy more slot for JLCode at UpStore.

Can i run same JLCode at the same time with different VPS and Jingling?
No you can't. 1 JLCode can only be run once at the same time. There is no way you can use it twice, even with other VPS.

What is P$?
P$ is our currency like T$ on TBN. It will always change everyday depend on our profits.

How much P$ i get every view?
You can open this link Rates ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

RULES

*We are only accept real traffic and unique visit
*No BOT, No Auto iMacros, all Other Hacking Method!
*No on IFrame links and Group Click Exchange are allowed!
You're allowed to share your links to any website you like, except adult website and a no content page with a full ads.
P$ (Promote Dollars) is a copyrighted by PromotePay and users who has it may only use it for exchange inside UpStore system

Break Our Rules = BAN without notice.

EVENT

Withdraw more than $5 and get 10% bonus. Post your proof here to get your bonus. Only for the first 5 withdrawal!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I used jingling code only coz its fast compared to AIV
My REF LINK ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Non REFLINK ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
my PAYMENT PROOF
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

For jingling code to be accepted right away message your username name here