PDA

View Full Version : Get traffic 2 you're links/website + earn

Antisgamo
03-09-2013, 16:33
I'm pretty sure most of you guys out there have heard of EmpireViews by now. Its a traffic exchange site wich allows all adfocus,adfly,linkbucks and loads of others in there website rotation.
It's the best out there because its AUTO-PILOT so no need to do captcha's of any kind. so after you created an account on EmpireViews you can download the EmpireViews VIEWER to surf sites, and earn credits from you're desktop works like a BOOT..

Topline is a program that replaces advertisements on websites with it own advertisements. Doing this the programm will reward you with points each time you see a advertisement of theirs. About 1000 points = $0,75 (this might change).
This seems alot because it is. But I know a way to get more then 1,000 (can be less or way more, depends on the amount of time u are willing to spend)points a day without cheating or using a bot.
I already made more then 300+ TopLine credits today in 2 hours..
You can also choose to sell your EmpireView credits to other people on this forum.

When you visit EmpireView links to earn Credits there will be loads of different sites. Most of them YouTube videos. TopLine will replace all the advertisements for example on a YouTube page with their own. So you will gain both EmpireView and TopLine credits! If you leave EmpireView on overnight you will gain loads of EmpireView Credits wich u can use for your links u want traffic to and you will also get huge amounts of TopLine credits.

Or you can use the points to get Adf.ly or Adfoc.us views to earn even more money!

[DOWNLOAD THE EMPIRE VIEWER HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])]

If u don't have an account on any of these website here are the links

adf.ly ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
adfocus.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
jointopline.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
empireviews.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

adf.ly
adfoc.us
jointopline.com
empireviews.com

Thanks are appreciated if this helped!!