PDA

View Full Version : is anyone here using proxy on multiclicker2?

izazuhdie
02-08-2014, 21:19
i found a trick in using proxy, if you would, please try this... then tell me if you think it'll work

first you need proxy tool ( addon for mozilla to switch proxy easily) then a live proxy server, you can find fresh proxy at hidemyass.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or gatherproxy.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
find elite proxy type (it's to hide your ip completely), there you'll see a list of proxy,, just copy one of them(proxy and it's port) and check it on ping.eu/proxy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
copy the proxy and its port there, then you'll found this word when you click go
1. "xxxxxxxx:xxx is not proxy server"
2. "xxxxxxxx:xxx is a proxy server"
3. "connection refused"
keep searching, check it one by one till you found "xxxxxx:xxx is a proxy server"
to make sure thats your ip is completly hidden or not, simply go to clixsense.com then click sign up, if it show you this word "Access to this page has been denied. Proxy/VPN/VPS access is not allowed." then it's mean you should find another proxy, if it show you registration form it's mean you proxy is completly hide you
once you got one you can use it for making direct referral for your ptc site

HMNikolova
02-14-2014, 09:22
Help, I'm not clear every day I will have to change the proxy or can I use it in the future?

joybubulan
02-14-2014, 13:56
Hmmm, it's seem work. Better use SOCKS proxy if you wanna in, but with warning and own risk.. :cool:

Rithu
02-22-2014, 13:22
Thank u.Very helpful guide.Can i use it for legacyclix?

marven12
06-02-2015, 20:35
i think it is safer to get 2 up and running proxy servers from the same country >> to have always IPs from the same country
>> because PTC can ban you when monitoring your login IPs been not from the same country.

-i think also that setting up your proxy list by country is a safer option, to keep things orgonized so you wont be confused if you got so many sites to connect to.

- The best option is having your own private proxys ( proxy : user : pass) since they arent shared like public proxys so there i less chance to be panned or blacklisted by ip
>> of course to get some you have to purchase them (by pack)

one final thing:

- Q: IS THERE A WAY TO SET UP A VPS IP AS PRIVATE PROXY ???

I HOPE SOMEONE HAVE AN ANSWER TO THIS ONE!

thank you 4 sharing

mamboly
08-12-2015, 10:47
Hello,

I have tried to make a second account on a PTC (a PTC Evolution script) with one proxy from an other country

I clear cookies OK
I have created one account using proxy on Firefox OK
I have launched Multiclicker2 using this proxy OK
I clear cookies OK
I log in into my real account without proxy, and my account is suspended now. Why ? What was wrong ?

Does I need [Only registered and activated users can see links] proxies ?

Thanks for your help