PDA

View Full Version : MAKE-MILLION [How to become really rich?]

Antisgamo
03-06-2013, 07:33
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Guys Make-Million it's a new HYIP site only 51 days online and they paying..
I have invested a small amount of money in a 10 days plan and after the 10 days hell yeah i could see the profit on my account balance so i requested the withdraw and in 40 minutes they have send me the money on my LR processor i was amazed how fast the transaction was the only thing i did wrong after is that i didn't invest again i have invested my money on another HYIP site wich is a scam site the name is INVCONTROL.com so i have like $4000 dollars in there but they never paid me..
So after this i became a representative in Italy for Make-Million and everything's going well with them trust me you cannot loose your money EVER.. Why i'm so sure? let me explain you:

You start investing with the minimum $10 dollars in the 30 days plan and you will get back $360 (3600%), if you invest in the 40 days plan you will get back $580 that is (5800%) this is the best plan in my opinion to start with only $10..

So after that you can withdraw let's say $300 (or how much you want this is just an example) and after your withdrawal request you will still have $280 left in you'r account and those money you will invest again..
PLANS:

AFTER 1 DAY : $280 = $294 (105%)
AFTER 3 DAYS : $280 = $324 (116%)
AFTER 6 DAYS : $280 = $380 (136%)
AFTER 10 DAYS : $280 = $462 (165%)
AFTER 20 DAYS : $280 = $6160 (2200%)
AFTER 30 DAYS : $280 = $10080 (3600%)
AFTER 40 DAYS : $280 = $16240 (5800%)
AFTER 50 DAYS : $280 = $28000 (10000%)

So, like i told ya it's impossible to loose your money here because you will always invest with their money or let's say your profit..
They have 10 levels referral system wich is cool on the first and second level you will get 5% the rest i don't know how much you will get because i'm still on the second level the referrals they have to be active to make a deposit to pass to the next level every time..
And last night i received a mail from them and they are working on a brand new eferral system innovation and you will be able to earn up to 9% referral commission instead of 5%! which is amazing..

And here is my plan invest screen and the 2nd screen is the PROOF from my yahoo mail account with the payment because i had to upload on their facebook page for payment proof.. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

You can become a representative of you Country Region too if you want just mail them with next infos:
"i want to become represantative in my region"

Full Name: -
Username: -
Phone Number: -
Your country: -
Contact e-mail: -
Your Website: -

This is the Make-Million users rating on hyipexplorer look at the screen in only 50 days they have an amazing rating.. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Antisgamo
03-06-2013, 08:22
[Only registered and activated users can see links]