PDA

View Full Version : DailyShare.Pro Autosurf!

samsung123
02-02-2014, 14:55
Are you thinking in an online investment and generate maximum return without risks involved ?
DailyShare.pro only started in November 2013 and now , little by little, they are a huge and reputable name in the world of revenue sharing .

What I can guarantee is that your daily income never reaches lower than 1% per day, so this is the minimum amount you can earn per day.

- Cheap Package ( only $ 5/cada you can earn 1 % per day up to 180 days )
- Payment processors like SolidTrustPay , Bitcoin , OKPAY , Egopay, PerfectMoney and Payza
- $ 5 bonus after 100 surfed sites (for new members only)
- Minimum charge of $ 2.5
- 4 % ,2 % referral commission
- Payment in less than 5 minutes.

You can autosurf 50 sites per day! You can earn a minimum of 0,055$ a day without investing !

Basically :
- You register yourself ;
- Surf two days = 100 sites and the you will be given a share that will generate 5$.
- If you browse all 50 sites every day = $ 0.05 ( autosurf ) + x% share every day!
- At $ 2.50 you may request payment :)

Register here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

samsung123
02-02-2014, 14:58
Payment Proof : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

adjiadjo
02-03-2014, 09:31
joined under you ,
thx for info mate :)

meong889
02-03-2014, 19:08
joined under you too.

samsung123
02-03-2014, 19:34

Itexspert
02-03-2014, 20:02
:(:( they do not have paypal!

samsung123
02-04-2014, 20:19
You don't need to invest after surfing 100 sites ( 2 days) , you will receive a free share :)

1channelzblog
02-09-2014, 16:33
yeah this is a great site you can also do ptp to get more money there i have received 2 payments from them so i vouch they are legit..this is my method:

Method:
register here [Only registered and activated users can see links] or from samsung123 ref link

Best Exchange Sites For This Program
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

pictures to guide you..
[Only registered and activated users can see links] -step 1
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 2
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 3
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 4
[Only registered and activated users can see links] -step 5
[Only registered and activated users can see links] -step 6
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 7

First download sofwares from sites

1.Login to dailsharepro and click on surf u get to surf 50 sites daily and its auto pilot..So everyday hen u login just do ur 50 surf..U get credited the next day for the surf and u also get points which u can sell on market there instantly..

2.Now go to program tools- paid to promote- copy your link and add to protosurf,i suggest you use google chrome as protosurf is in russian so google chrome will translate for you

3.on program tool u will find ptp domain..select any of the tier 1 site and add as ur http ref on protosurf..dont forget to check the "showing unique IP" box

4.Now run the software you downloaded and then put the points on the site..the more u leave the software on the more u get points and you can change the points for money.

5.on program tools u will find exchange point where u get to exchange point for dollars and u are paid instantly..

6.If you have hitleap premium u can use and use any of the tier 1 website as ur http ref.

Let me know if you have any problems and dont forget to post your daily earning on post page so other know how real this is..I have more post coming so stay tuned and dont forget to give me some thanks and rep here

Feel free to donate to my accounts here if the method works for you:

bitcoin: 12VTdYPfd7Z7BBkDrAmuzuZNhnQmxommPn

Thank you for your donations..

1channelzblog
02-09-2014, 16:40
yeah this is a great site you can also do ptp to get more money there i have received 2 payments from them so i vouch they are legit..this is my method:

Method:
register here [Only registered and activated users can see links] or from samsung123 ref link

Best Exchange Sites For This Program

pictures to guide you..
[Only registered and activated users can see links] -step 1
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 2
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 3
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 4
[Only registered and activated users can see links] -step 5
[Only registered and activated users can see links] -step 6
[Only registered and activated users can see links] - step 7

First download sofwares from sites

1.Login to dailsharepro and click on surf u get to surf 50 sites daily and its auto pilot..So everyday hen u login just do ur 50 surf..U get credited the next day for the surf and u also get points which u can sell on market there instantly..

2.Now go to program tools- paid to promote- copy your link and add to protosurf,i suggest you use google chrome as protosurf is in russian so google chrome will translate for you

3.on program tool u will find ptp domain..select any of the tier 1 site and add as ur http ref on protosurf..dont forget to check the "showing unique IP" box

4.Now run the software you downloaded and then put the points on the site..the more u leave the software on the more u get points and you can change the points for money.

5.on program tools u will find exchange point where u get to exchange point for dollars and u are paid instantly..

6.If you have hitleap premium u can use and use any of the tier 1 website as ur http ref.

Let me know if you have any problems and dont forget to post your daily earning on post page so other know how real this is..I have more post coming so stay tuned and dont forget to give me some thanks and rep here

Feel free to donate to my accounts here if the method works for you:

bitcoin: 12VTdYPfd7Z7BBkDrAmuzuZNhnQmxommPn

Thank you for your donations..