PDA

View Full Version : Can any one tell me other program that's not Jingling.

mickeekung
01-28-2014, 12:20
Tell me plz

elad
01-28-2014, 12:50
Tell me plz

Theres swift viewer 2 english jingling bot..advantage theres no malware or virus..still improving until works like jingling and hitleap but with no virus..
so far working is hitleap viewer and jingling..but downside is the malware thats why you have to protect your PC with antimalware..download also cc cleaner coz it will fill up your memory due to cache,cookies and etc.

You cant find as of now or should i say i cant find as of now working bot like jingling and hitleap,thats why lots of people use this..

mickeekung
01-28-2014, 13:14
Theres swift viewer 2 english jingling bot..advantage theres no malware or virus..still improving until works like jingling and hitleap but with no virus..
so far working is hitleap viewer and jingling..but downside is the malware thats why you have to protect your PC with antimalware..download also cc cleaner coz it will fill up your memory due to cache,cookies and etc.

You cant find as of now or should i say i cant find as of now working bot like jingling and hitleap,thats why lots of people use this..

I already try this but its doesn't work with adfoc (no click gain)

elad
01-28-2014, 15:11
I already try this but its doesn't work with adfoc (no click gain)

alot dont use adfoc coz its scam..if you want to use shortening urls then use hitleap..like linkbucks..theres a trick to not get banned(proven coz i got payment using it)..and in adf.ly also dont use hitleap coz alot got banned..i tried another method with it to not get banned..