PDA

View Full Version : Make $$$ solving captcha's

P3ntatonic
01-27-2014, 22:32
Hi All,
As many of you are familiar with solving captcha's I thought it would be best to share this website with all of ya. I managed to stumble upon this when trying to find a program that would let me automatically solve captcha's.

The easiest and fastest way to Work online by solving captcha's!!!

The work that you do will be rewarded with TyperCredits.
The TyperCredits will be automatically changed to a dollar currency, on a 1-1 ratio.In other words, One (1) TyperCredit will be equivalent to One (1) dollar; Two (2) TyperCredits will be equivalent to Two (2) dollars and so on.

The amount of TyperCredits that you make will depend on the amount of work performed, and at what time (payment rates vary per hour) you work.

The Payment rates will show you the amount of TyperCredits that you will earn if you type in 1000 images. For example: If you have a payment rate of 0.50$TC for 1000 images, you will earn $0.50TyperCredits (convertible to a dollar currency) when you type 1000 images. The Payment Rates will be changing every hour. You can check the payment rates for every hour of the day in the “Statistics” page. The Payment rate for the current hour will be highlighted.

Payout for Paypal is currently $3 and is paid out every Monday. I have not been paid yet but they are legit and have been in business since 2012!! I found some payment proof here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If you would like to signup please register here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

AND enter my code in the box that says "Invitation Code":
894F

Hope you all signup and get some coin for solving captchas!!! :cool:

Kind Regards,
P

divakersharma4500
01-28-2014, 04:10
you have shared the most time wasting method ever on the internet this method will force to stop using internet earning method most boring methods ever ban this guy no non ref link

P3ntatonic
01-28-2014, 05:59
Hi divakersharma,
Method has been quite rewarding for me and thus far has been the most successful. Currently I have just about reached payout for the site and will keep you updated. If you have given it ago aren't getting good results we not share your great earning methods???

Kind Regards,
P

P3ntatonic
01-28-2014, 06:00
Hi divakersharma,
Method has been quite rewarding for me and thus far has been the most successful. Currently I have just about reached payout for the site and will keep you updated. If you have given it ago aren't getting good results we not share your great earning methods???

Kind Regards,
P