PDA

View Full Version : Insane App Money!

P3ntatonic
01-21-2014, 10:33
Hey,
Just wanted to share with you all an insane money site I found: Appdown. Here's some info:

Can I really make money doing this?
Yes, really. We will pay you for every unique install of the currently advertised app you make. You can make much more by using your account to get more users under your wings (MLM network). We will pay you commission for every install made by the users who are under you, 3 levels deep (friend of your friend’s friend).

How much money I can make?
Let's have a look at this scenario: You have 10 users in your 1st Level (you got them directly). Each one of them gets 10 users as well. That's 100 users in your 2nd Level. And every one of those users gets also 10 users. That is 1000 users in Level 3. This is of course only theoretical, but really, it's up to you how many users you get. And so every user in your network (which is now 1111, including you) installs an app every day. Talking money, that's $11 from Level 3, $2.2 from Level 2, $0.55 from Level 1 and yours $0.11. Sum it up and you get $13.86 every day. In a month that'll make you nice $416.

How do I start making money?
All it takes is to create your account with us and pair it with your device, which you will use to download the advertised apps. iOS devices are paired with your account during the first installation of advertised app.

Currently I have $1.31 in my account just for installing 2 apps, liking them on Facebook and Twitter and payout is at $10!!

Why not come and join me?

Click here to join!!! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])