PDA

View Full Version : Adf.ly succes is guaranteed!Make Unlimited Unique Views!FREE!

DropperGreg
01-12-2014, 18:54
Hey guys! I just find out a very good way to earn money with adf.ly.com,by bringing unique visitors to your links!

What you need to do?

1.Register to adf.ly using my link: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (It'd help me alot)

2.Download the program called Traffic Twister here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

3.After you downloaded, go to Traffic Twister's folder, and go into "yourwebsites.txt", where you put your adf.ly shrinked links!(at least 3 of them)

4.Now go to "referrer.txt", here you must put sites where "visitors" come from.(change them, here are some good referrer links you can use: [Only registered and activated users can see links] )

5.Open up Traffic Twister, type in your e-mail, select how many threads would you like to run, and for how much sec. After you done with that click "Run".(You can choose loop, if u want to run it for a long time)

You must wait for a few min to adf.ly recognise the clicks!
That's it, just sit back and watch your money growing. :D

Attention
DO NOT USE THIS METHOD WITH MINDLESS HASTE

Put the threads to 5-10, and let it run for you safely, if you really want to earn money fast go up to max 50, dont go further, cause you probably will get banned!
The best way is to let it run for a few hours with small amount of threads, and put time to 10 sec or above.
Traffic Twister will use the computer's resources, so your computer might slow down when it runs, just leave it there and let it do the job. :cool:

Let me know if you have problems, just PM me! :)

EDIT!:
I realised that this method is highly unsafe so dont use it if you dont want to get banned!
However you still can get some hits without being detected, you just need to have real visitors which are at least the 50% of clicks, and the rest can be generated with the program above.
If you are intrested in this method pm me and I'll send you the links!

NoNameSerbia
01-12-2014, 22:36
Let me try it.

asifshabir
01-12-2014, 22:48
works fine for me . i tried it for couple of minutes and works.. will it work for sites other than adf.ly or not ?

thanks

DropperGreg
01-12-2014, 23:24
Well I tried out if Linkbucks is working too like adf.ly, but with no luck!It could work though.

NoNameSerbia
01-12-2014, 23:43
Tried and failed i for over 10 min i got only 1 hits.

asifshabir
01-12-2014, 23:43
I have tried for coinurl, it works fine.. but it consumes a lot of bandwidth >:confused:...???could the developer tell us about this bandwidth issue ?
thanks

DropperGreg
01-13-2014, 00:00
NonameSerbia: Try to raise the number of threads to gain more hits!
asifshabir: Yes, the program use it badly, but for those who have unlimited internet ( like me), i think it's not a problem. But the developer is active, and can be reached almost all the time.:)

amananand
01-13-2014, 10:28
yup me too tried this bt got only 2 hits

what is d problem:)

DropperGreg
01-13-2014, 13:00
To the people who gets only a few visitors, put the threads to 40-60, leave it for about 2 hour.
Also, if your firewall, or antivirus blocks the program or the sites, you will not get hits.
I just left it for 3hour and it got me 100visitors, with small threads.

asifshabir
01-13-2014, 19:51
Your account at [Only registered and activated users can see links] has been terminated due to a direct violation of our terms and conditions:

iig2641
01-17-2014, 13:59
then....don't use this or you will get banned from adf.ly

edinsonzz
01-18-2014, 04:15
me interesa : Cool:

asifshabir
01-29-2014, 18:33
download link is not working now .. appears that ur acount has been suspended.

elad
01-30-2014, 01:53
Well I tried out if Linkbucks is working too like adf.ly, but with no luck!It could work though.

For linkbucks is some kind of similar but not using any bot and different method but same purpose..but its auto pilot..i got payed with linkbucks and not get banned