PDA

View Full Version : Adfly Account suspension and alternate.

NHL
01-04-2014, 18:15
So adf.ly finally concluded that our business model is not eligible for their publishers terms. Hence I decided to stop using adf.ly here. Looking for alternate ideas.

Please note:
1) I can't give direct link as it'll directly show us to PTC admins. (Including Dropbox as they consider as exploit items sharing)
2) Free shorteners are open to all; So any one can see where the link is originated and it'll end up in issue one.
3) LinkBucks have separate domain which explicitly shows who is the owner. Hence I avoid that kind of link shorteners as well.

Currently I've planned to use lienscash as
1) It's french based site which is not banned from sites like bucks247. (They banned goo.gl and all other major linkers).
2) Also you may need not to see ad more than once in a 24 hours period.

If you like to try that, I recommend you : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

If you have any other (of course high paying) shortener service kindly share. I'll consider!

NHL
01-07-2014, 13:35
After a vast number of pms (7-7), I thought I will give a try to snip due to following reasons.

1) No ads at all (not sure about your country).
2) Interface is lot like adf.ly. (liencash, cashfly sucks in that)

Well if you like to try: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

NHL
01-09-2014, 06:16
Again facing a problem with snip.ps. Though their interface is good, their support is average and due to their bug, few links gets deleted at once they are created.

Therefore, I'm trying another alternate shorte.st along with snip.ps. So far shorte.st did the best in the all above problems listed above. If they are legit, I will stick with them.

I would like to you give a try them as well: [Only registered and activated users can see links]