PDA

View Full Version : please help me it's urgent request for (developers & users)

ravindra
12-04-2013, 12:03
hello i am ravindra, my problem is about multiclicker(any version) recently i format my lappi and installed jdk6 and java 7 both into my lappi, i noticed later, at evening time my all MC is working , but in night when i found that i installed java 6,7. so i decide to uninstall java 7(forget that MC is working with java 7) but after i install again java7, after that i trying to open website in multiclicker but every site is not opening at the time of getting home it stopped and not logged in. please tell me what can i do for this problem since last night and it still happened after a fresh copy of MC 2.3 install or any other.. please help..
i tried my best to explain my problem please help and give any suggestion regarding that problem. thanks

NHL
12-04-2013, 12:16
If 2.4.x opens, you have java 7. Else you don't.

I would say you to go with 2.4.x and update your cacerts.

ravindra
12-04-2013, 16:50
I tried but not work i have jdk7 and update with your noulinx cacerts but it still not working , last i use all plugin with another indian ip, can that would be the problem or i tried something else

"now i have find some solution for my multiclicker is that it doesn't connect with internet.. i mean when i open mc 2.3, 2.4.2 generally it shows the update multiclicker to 2.4.4 but now it's not showing and when i play any plugin at the time of getting home button after few seconds/minute it shows plugin error.....
so please tell me VOTZ what can i do. to solve this....???