PDA

View Full Version : Bad Login Earning MethodERROR ERROR omg

sasa0815
11-28-2013, 22:26
so i didn't know where to post this, coz for example at solving problems thread i can't even post so....
well okay, the other day i registered on 4 sites and downladed the plugins for this sites, and made keys from the key generator.
so... and i added all the sites in multiclicker the next day when i had all the serials keys.
and then. BAD LOGIN. so thought pw wrong or something... looked, it was right.... i was confused..... then entered the website of this sites..... and .. tried to login.. says LOGIN combination wrong (login or pw wrong) so.... i was like.. wtf?? thought my account was deleted or something... well then i tried to recover.. but then.. email address doesn't exist.... so i can't recover my password and i tried to register new accounts then. but yea...... now the serials are not working .... omfg

sasa0815
11-28-2013, 22:32
so how can that be that pw and email are not existing? especially email?? as i have only one email, account exists, i have a confirmation email in my email account too!!!! but when i try to recover the pw it says that email is not registered bla bla