PDA

View Full Version : Easy Fast BitCoin Mining with cloud pool | No hardware required

NHL
11-26-2013, 09:44
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Key concepts:
* If You like to mine bitcoins but no hardware/internet/electricity then this is all you need.
* You pay them, they buy and run hardware for you and with low maintenance fee.
* With high speed hash mining, you'll get share on your BTC as per the ratio of hardware you keep.
* 1GHS = 1GH/s . One Giga Hash mining per second chip, is a special microprocessor chip that used for BTC mining.

Why choose CEX?
* Cloud mining; It makes mining extreme faster. You can see I earn BTC for every 30~40 mins
* AltCoin mining: With BTC it also mines NMC, IXC,DVC with 0 extra charge.
How to earn?
* You can buy hardware and let the hardware mine for you. It's invest and forget. You can redeem the coins (BTC,NMC,IXC,DVC) mined any time to your wallet
* You can trade your hardware while it mines for you. You can buy it for lower rate and when your hardware price goes, you can sell it for high rates. Rinse and repeat.

You can either use the above banner link of this link to join:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Follow the steps:
1) Join using the above banner link
2) Goto your account. You'll have a unique BTC address for you.
3) Send your BTC or NMC, IXC,DVC coins to that addresses respectively in your account page.
4) Within 15-20 mins your account will be funded.
5) Now Buy the hardware. It will start mining for you.
6) Any time you wish to cashout, sell the hardware and you'll get the BTC as per the transaction rate and all your coins generated by that hardware till that very second.

Tips:
* To earn more you can buy more hardware from the BTC which you mined from your existing hardware. Until you find a good price, I suggest you to keep reinvesting.

My mining proof of this day:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

My Bonus for my referrals:
If you join using the banner and purchase hardware for you, I will offer you credits in my multiclicker system as 100% what I earn from you. (Remember you are earning in BTC and right now 1BTC=$865USD)

laflour
11-26-2013, 10:14
mmm
Interesting !

asifshabir
11-26-2013, 13:16
I have joined under your referral.. just few questions.

how much funds /BTC to be added to get started ?
whats the minimun cashout and cashout time ?
what the daily income for BTC ?
what do we need to do other than making an account.... i.e. do we need to work like we do with MC2 ? or just make an account and site will do rest of things for you and wait for cashout ?

thanks for your support

bmx
12-14-2013, 02:01
in the 1st semtence it says u dont need hardware.....then at the end #5 says buy the hardware...so do you need it or no?

hst007
01-11-2014, 22:14
Interesting. Join Under You

NHL
01-12-2014, 02:39
I have joined under your referral.. just few questions.

how much funds /BTC to be added to get started ?
whats the minimun cashout and cashout time ?
what the daily income for BTC ?
what do we need to do other than making an account.... i.e. do we need to work like we do with MC2 ? or just make an account and site will do rest of things for you and wait for cashout ?

thanks for your support

There is no minimum. Whatever you have after the fees, you can buy GHs for that and it'll start mining for you. I would recommend about 0.01 or 0.005 as the prices were lower this time.
Cashout minimum is 0.001 in BTC and differs in other currencies such as LTC, NMC,DVC,IXC...
You need not to do anything other than investing. But you may want to reinvest the mined coins on hardware again or trade the hardware like forex trading.

in the 1st semtence it says u dont need hardware.....then at the end #5 says buy the hardware...so do you need it or no?

Buy hardware means, buy GH/s. You are ordering the product into your account so that whatever it mines on their base will be noted in your account.

Sorry guys I just saw these questions.

ryuraiautoclicker
02-04-2014, 16:04
I have join under you, and bought a hardware... what free will I get now Sir?

regards

kisukeiminokai
11-04-2015, 06:40
[Only registered and activated users can see links]