PDA

View Full Version : Earn $1-2 per day with Jingling+My proofs

kakatop1
11-10-2013, 14:11
Jingling is a bot w/c generates traffic(mostly Chinese) to your site. It is perfect for adfast program..

Register >>>[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Download jingling >>>[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Password: 123456

shorte.st is same adf.ly you can shorten URL and get paid

-How to make money with shorte.st
Follow this step

1.shorten your URL to shorte.st
2.Paste you shorten link in twitter
3.Copy your link from twitter to jingling
-How to use jingling
Follow this step

1.Click the Chinese tab that is encircled with the a yellow marker
see img >> Click ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

2.Copy this and paste the your links to the address bar (the one where the yellow arrows are pointing)
-after copy/pasting press the chinese button that is encircled w/ a green marker

3.Set jingling to make more money
Follow this red marker>>Click to see ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

My proofs (I'm use jingling for 6-10 hr. per day without referral ;10 day I made $7)
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
***TIP***
When your link have view 300-500 you will delete your link in jingling and shorten new link and paste in jingling

Enjoy :cool:

rsbthebest
11-12-2013, 09:15
When i tried your method and let jingling do its work it taked atleast 5 minute to fill a blue colored bar and then it becommed reb i have normal net connection 50-80kb per second pleas help

shymun
11-12-2013, 12:31
can u pls tell detail more information how to add linke in jingling , i am tried but it not attach the link

pls help me

kakatop1
11-12-2013, 13:33
When i tried your method and let jingling do its work it taked atleast 5 minute to fill a blue colored bar and then it becommed reb i have normal net connection 50-80kb per second pleas help

jingling is very eat cpu and make internet to low

You can try this when you not do anything in your computer Ex.When your sleeping etc.

kakatop1
11-12-2013, 13:35
can u pls tell detail more information how to add linke in jingling , i am tried but it not attach the link

pls help me

see in step 1 and 2

ExM131
11-12-2013, 23:21
Is this method working also on hitleap or other traffic-exchange?

kakatop1
11-13-2013, 02:33
Is this method working also on hitleap or other traffic-exchange?
I don't no
beware ban to accouts.
:p

cloud
11-13-2013, 18:05
beware of banning account.
adf.ly
linkbucks
coinurl
and many others wont let you use this tool.

and i suggest, never run it from your personal computer or notebook. it will slow your computer, and always start when windows start too. same as bitcoin miner,etc.

@ExM131 hitleap is working if you UPGRADE your MEMBERSHIP in hitleap. IMHO, adf.ly etc only counts direct IP and if there were so many "FRAUD" traffic, they will ban you for sure...

cloud
11-13-2013, 18:18
Jingling is a bot w/c generates traffic(mostly Chinese) to your site. It is perfect for adfast program..

Register >>>[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Download jingling >>>[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Password: 123456

shorte.st is same adf.ly you can shorten URL and get paid

-How to make money with shorte.st
Follow this step

1.shorten your URL to shorte.st
2.Paste you shorten link in twitter
3.Copy your link from twitter to jingling
-How to use jingling
Follow this step

1.Click the Chinese tab that is encircled with the a yellow marker

2.Copy this and paste the your links to the address bar (the one where the yellow arrows are pointing)
-after copy/pasting press the chinese button that is encircled w/ a green marker

3.Set jingling to make more money
Follow this red marker>>Click to see ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

My proofs (I'm use jingling for 6-10 hr. per day without referral ;10 day I made $7)
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
***TIP***
When your link have view 300-500 you will delete your link in jingling and shorten new link and paste in jingling

Enjoy :cool:

please share how to fix the problem, not only how to earn.
anyway thanks for share this information.
old tricks but it works all the time.

always use CCLEANER after few hours. this tool will flood your system by internet cache(s).
after that, run MSCONFIG, open Startup tab, then uncheck application that using chinese language.

set your primary/default browser firefox with noaddon or:
1. install NOSCRIPT addon
2. install ADBLOCK addon
3. install FLASHBLOCK addon
4. install IMGBLOCK addon.

thanks....

shadowboy941
11-20-2013, 00:00
whats the minimum payout?

onlineoffice
12-02-2013, 07:16
jingling is not working properly for me. I have followed steps given above. I have shorten the url by pasting in the site. Then I copied the shortened url and posted in twitter and put the twitter link in jingling. The blue colour filled successfully but views are not updated for that link and also money is also not updated.

shahkrunal7091
12-02-2013, 10:54
not working man please share video
i was first tried in my traffic bot and then jingling but nothing working.

ahmed design
12-05-2013, 06:40
Good Work My Friend

onlineoffice
12-05-2013, 07:40
Good Work My Friend

bro did above method worked for you?